• Yes

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
To sum it up, we gift construction to CDG and Apolyton. In return, we get polytheism and currency from Apolyton, and feudalism from CDG (their free tech for going into the middle ages). We also get Apolyton's word that none of those technologies will be traded to CDG.

There is one string attached: We need an answer by this early Tuesday afternoon (around 1pm EST). Please discuss, and NOW!

Read the attached log for details.

This is a once-in-a-game opertunity to get three techs! If everything goes well, we'll be able to defend ourselves with med. inf. and pikes! Then again, even if CDG's free tech isn't feudalism, we still get three nice techs.

I think we must do this! Even if it is disadvantageous to us, we MUST do this!

Screw the voting, this is costing us an ally. Poly is our only hope to defeat GCA, and we cant stuff them around.

If there are not enough votes, just do the trade. I will be REALLY P*** Off if we cant do this because of not enough votes. President, Vice President, it is time to put your foot down on this. Make the trade or I'll...
...or I'll do something bad and cause a dozen PIs! :naughty:

Originally posted by Gingerbread Man
I think we must do this! Even if it is disadvantageous to us, we MUST do this!
So why haven't you voted yet? ;)

BTW: I don't see the possible disadvantage in this deal :confused:

Plux - I have voted. When I got here, I voted, and it said 1 vote. I posted a message, and it said 2 votes, assumingly yours. Dont Know why Octavian hasn't voted.

I dont think there is anything wrong with the proposal. But this is urgent, we had 3 votes before, add that to this, it is 5. I dont think I voted in the 1st time round, and I doubt you did either. I know Hygro wanted to vote, but didn't make it in time. This is 6 votes, my friends! The matter is as good as passed, there is only beurocracy in the way now. And there comes time when you need to stuff the burocracy, bring the tables crashing down, and put your foot down, even though hundreds of PIs would follow.

Time to stop messing around with this one and get it done! This should have been done much earlier!

Get it signed, ASAP. We don't have a choice.

Got a PM from MasterZen, who I notified that we had accepted.

These are the mechanics of the trade.
----------
Apolyton, Fantikou and Elucidium Medieval Technology Agreement

Apolyton, Fanitkou and Elucidium, in the spirit of frienship and with the intention to stay as technologically advanced as our continental rival and competitive against the other continent's civilizations, hereby agree to the following technology agreement:

1) Apolyton and Fantikou shall share among themselves all required technologies of the Ancient Era in order to switch to the Medieval Age as soon as possible.

2) These technologies shall also be shared to Elucidium, this will enable it to obtain free a new Medieval Age technology due to their status as a scientific civ. This new tech shall be gifted to both Apolyton and Fanatikou upon it's discovery.

The mechanism for such trade is as follows:

Turn 1

1. we offer Currency and and Polytheism to CFC, unaccepted
2. CFC offers Construction accepted back

Turn 2
1. Apolyton accepts and get Construction, we gift all to CDG
2. CFC gets Currency and Polytheism

Turn 3
1. CDG accepts all the techs from us and gets a Medieval tech. They offer it to each of us, accepted
2. Apolyton accepts and gets the tech
3. CFC accepts and gets the tech

This treaty is binding upon ratification of the three teams, Fanatikou, Apolyton and Elucidium. Under no circumstances will a signed party withdraw from it's obligations that this treaty entitles.

-Master Zen
Deputy Foreign Advisor of Apolyton

16 votes in 24hrs! that has got to be a record!

Glad to see that it is passed, without opposition. Which is even more unusual. Maybe it is due to the fine trade that this is.

Top Bottom