[US Army] Special Deluxe

Yea, I toyed with that idea to give it a better quality look, but I didn't feel like reblendering the model for that. I suppose now that I have 4 days off in a row (2 weeks in a row total that I haven't been in school!) I can fix that up, and maybe add in some back seats as well. :D

Yes, but I would have the same death bug as mine unless you did some custom animating. Is there a half track model around here? (I've never noticed one.)

I have a Half-Track Model at home (I didn't make it, I forgot where I picked it up.) I can upload it when I get home,

This model is really cool. I espeically like the Mobster-esque one.

Once you get the tommygun mobster up, be sure to post the image to the OP, I want to see it in all it's glory.

Well, I have a Nifskope pict for you, but I still need to figure out how to attach the hat so it moves with his head correctly. Once I do that, I'll release it with an in-action image. If anyone has any tips on how to do this, that'd be awesome! (I already posted in The_Coyote's tutorial thread, but I still could use some here!) :)

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    114.6 KB · Views: 118
Easy; attach the hat to the head node.

Make the hat a child of the Head node.

The mobster looks great.

Wish I had someway to use it, but alas, it will be like the Yellow Submarine... Epic Coolness, but not much functionality. Hopefully someone will find a spot for the gangster though, it's just too awesome to sit around unused.

Maybe fictionalization can find a home for it? Or maybe someone can make a special event that gives a player the unit? When there is a will, there is a way!

Maybe you could make it a special "John Dillinger" unit. I'm watching a documentary about him right now. He was a pretty bad-ass MF'er.

Or perhaps an event could spawn these?

"Crime Wave"
Reqs:
-Mass Media
-Democracy (time for jails)
-Less than half of your cities have jails
A crime wave threatenging to topple local goverment is underway!

1)Well we're screwed
- 2 of these spawn per city
-+3 Unhappy/UnHealthy per city.

2)Fund local police forces.
-costs 150g
-1 per city
-+1 unhappy/unhealthy per city.

3) Send in the troops (requires Police State)
-none spawn
-+2 unhappy per city
-100 gold cost

4) Infiltrate the gangs.
-300 gold
-no units spawn.
- Espionage generation is reduced by 25% for the next 10 turns.

Top Bottom