[NFP] (User Error) Navigation School always provides 8 science

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco84

Warlord
Perhaps I am misunderstanding the Navigation School, but it is always providing me with 8 science in my cities.

Screenshot one has no coasts or lakes

Screenshot has several coast 4(5 w/ harbour) same science

Update. This city with 11 coasts just built a Navigation School with 10 science. Maybe I don't understand the building.

Last edited:
I think you're misreading the Science Output. The +8 Science you see is what a University would make if it had some modifiers. If you look above, the first University has no Bonus Science due to Terrain, while the second one does. That's the bonus Science the Navigation School gives for the Coast and Lake Tiles.

I think you're misreading the Science Output. The +8 Science you see is what a University would make if it had some modifiers. If you look above, the first University has no Bonus Science due to Terrain, while the second one does. That's the bonus Science the Navigation School gives for the Coast and Lake Tiles.
You're right, the Terrain bonus is where the bonus appears.

What was throwing me off is I am suzerain of 2 scientific city states (bringing 4 to 8 and later 10 science). I don't remember the city state bonus appearing on the building itself. Maybe it's one of the mods I'm running.

Case Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom