v1.0.0.220 Four bombers stopped working

Herod

Warlord
I had 6 bombers on 3 carriers and was able to rebase 2 of them, the remaining 4 bombers are all within rebase range of Paris but the button is ghosted. I'm also at war with France and should be able to hit Lyon but the bombers wont attack, in the screen shot Ive pressed air attack and Lyon city should go red. So all 4 bombers are a write off.

There's a bomber relic in the 2nd screen shot about 50 hexs away, my carriers passed that point 10 turns ago. The relic is not a real bomber because they are still on my carriers but when I select any of the 4 bombers from the list menu the game focuses on the relic.

2018-02-16_234255.png

2018-02-16_234119.png

I have had a problem where the bombers don't stay with the carrier. I.e. Carrier will move forward and bombers stay in the middle of the ocean with range from where they stay rather than the carrier. Can move them back onto carrier by rebasing into a city or other carrier then onto original carrier but otherwise stuck. this was in R&F but had once a long time ago in early days of CIV6 vanilla.

Top Bottom