v20 bugs and crashes

Units can only have one building as a prerequsite so I could not have Zebra Chariot require both the Zebra Trainer and the Chariot workshop.
Use PrereqBuildingClasses to have a unit that requires more than one building (there is also an Or variant of that).

Latest SVN:

-saw russian city with 28 missionaries (naghualism)

-when Apostolic Palace vote came up who to be leader 2 choices were present: me and my vassal. He voted for himself, but shouldn't a vassal vote how the master votes (in all other votes its like that, I thought)?

-bandit riders attack with low health because of often 90% retreat chance, they should not attack with strength 1,8/8, it's just wrong.

AI wants to pay ~2000 gold for my buffalo worker and 320 for a normal one. Buffalo worker should max be 640 (as it works twice as fast as a normal worker) - Ah maybe the high price is due to the fact that for same workforce not maintance for two but only one unit must be paid... ok... but anyhow I can't exploit the AI this big time, a buffalo worker is not as much worth as an ancient tech, I think.

Try downloading the new patch in the Patch Thread by Koshling, that should benefit you alot better, and btw Welcome to CFC and thx for trying C2C:goodjob:

it didnt help the game continues to crash and I still cant start a new game(because it crashes when I try to)

Whenever I select the Nautalis to be produced (in Heliopolis) I get a CTD. I assume there is an error in its graphics somewhere. Save with mini dump attached.

Whenever I select the Nautalis to be produced (in Heliopolis) I get a CTD. I assume there is an error in its graphics somewhere. Save with mini dump attached.

I don't think it's graphics, I spawned one in the WB and it looks great. You do mean the Nautilus though, the steampunk sub :mischief:?

Text Errors for hydro electricity. See attached.

I don't think it's graphics, I spawned one in the WB and it looks great. You do mean the Nautilus though, the steampunk sub :mischief:?

Yes. Make sure the button is 64x64 if it isn't it causes a CTD if you try and build the unit. I tried 3 times. I will try again after you confirm the size of the button.

Yes. Make sure the button is 64x64 if it isn't it causes a CTD if you try and build the unit. I tried 3 times. I will try again after you confirm the size of the button.

Oh. You'll have to ask Hydro about that, making/editing buttons is well outside my expertise. It doesn't cause me problems though for some reason.:confused:

As far as I can tell the reason that event happens a great deal at that time in the game is because there are very few events that can happen at that time.

Top Bottom