Vanilla 1.74 - Double Team

Hey Joe, I didn't get the other one, or it did disappear in a mail cleaning.
The turn is running again now though, thanks :)

Double_Team_AD-1080_to_Catherine Sent. No news to report. Getting some harassment by Mongol Horse archer now, but I got rid of that pesky Cyrian. Have some cities starving because of pollution and just a general lack of food. I need to fix that.

Game on. The English-Russian partnership have mastered the seas. Their sea vessels now move faster than most.

Double_Team_AD-1090_to_Catherine Sent.

Cleaning up some horse Archers that were harassing me. Moving to the next town. Trying to clear jungle around one town so that it won't have so much unhealthiness. I'm hoping that clearing out this next mongol town will get me some food in my starving city.

Double_Team_AD-1100_to_Catherine Sent.

Moving the offensive into Mongol territory again. Had a "Immortal" unit from Cyrus on my land. I haven't seen one of those before. Turns out he wasn't Immortal after all :)

Double_Team_AD-1110_to_Catherine

The war continues. I'm bombarding the next city I'm going to take, and giving my forces some time to heal and finish moving to the new locations.

Double_Team_AD-1130_to_Catherine

That southern mongol town fell, and I have a mongol catapult coming into my land.

I actually changed the password thinking that the non-agression pact was over, but I think we still have another turn. Not much has changed though.

Not much going on over here. Still settling like crazy. Got another GP which will be settled in London.

Coming to realize the city placements Dave picked out are not conducive for growth and commerce. I've seen him do much better.

Game on

Double_Team_AD-1140_to_Catherine Sent.

Letting my troops lick their wounds a little bit before I push forward some more.

Top Bottom