Vikings in Space

Next episode -

Oh, that's surprising. I thought it will be 4 episodes after the first one didn't advance too fast.

So what story will be next? Brazil conquering the world? Scythia going for a culture victory? Religious victory of Greece?

Bear in mind that this time next week will be E3, so this could simply have been a two-part filler to tide us over until something different next Tuesday :w00t:

Or they will just take a break during E3 and not upload any videos...

This seems like the most likely scenario to me.

Have you guys been recruited by the No-Fun Police or something? :p

I'll admit that it may be a break so that there are no distractions from, say, a video about a certain other game involving aliens ruling the earth, but that's still an exciting announcement! Right? Right?? :undecide:

Oh, that's surprising. I thought it will be 4 episodes after the first one didn't advance too fast.

So what story will be next? Brazil conquering the world? Scythia going for a culture victory? Religious victory of Greece?
What about Gandhi going on a nuclear rampage after millennia of other civs calling him a doormat?

I played a MP game over the weekend and my capital was 3 tiles from Mt. Kilimanjaro. Between my cap and my 2nd city I had all the tiles within their borders by mid-game. It was AWESOME.

Though I will admit that is the first time I've started so close to such an awesome wonder. I have started close to a crappy one like Crater Lake a few times.

Is that the one with the +gold and culture? I started three tiles from that playing Kongo last week.

Is that the one with the +gold and culture? I started three tiles from that playing Kongo last week.

Crater Lake is 4 faith 1 culture.

0:24 It took them 34 turns to use the great scientist.

Yeah, that sounds about right for the AI.

Top Bottom