Vote for Firaxis!

Come on guys, we can do this!

Uuuuuum... How do you vote more than once?

And yeah, that's probably why Square Enix is winning. The OP on that poll makes us sound like nerdy losers.

No, Square Enix is winning because the internet is flooded with teenage males obsessed with anything Japan, which includes Square Enix.

Does anyone have any doubt that there are more console gamers than computer gamers? Some of the FF's were pretty good, for console games! Who makes better music, Mozart or Britanny Spears? What a useless poll.

Ahh Enix. Makers of my fav tactical series of all time, Ogre Battle.

Then they got bought out by Square & sold up together. Sigh. It used to be about the adamantite...

But I went through the time to register & missed voting by like 10 min! Let Us Vote!! Aaaargh!!!

Square Enix?...the people who killed off Supcom(I don't want to blame GPG)? DIE!!!!!!!!!!

I'll wait until I see their next product before considering Firaxis' reputation as far as I see it personally. I saw the travesty that was Civilization IV: Colonization on the original game. I was really expecting better and really was looking forward to that game until I saw how badly it had actually been made. It was more of a full-paid scenario mod-pack than the full game I expected. I wonder how many duds like Colonization II they can survive in a row on their major products...

Let's see who wins when ciV sells more than MW2.

Don't bother, TheWillToAct, there are a heck of a lot better mods than Colonization hosted on these boards for free. To think that people were paid to produce Colonization II is a horror. The original had way more scope. I doubt you will be satisfied with the II coming if you knew the original. Hopefully the III coming will be worthy of being called Colonization II.

Put it this way, Colonization II was a weak mod being produced and marketed as a full game. If you get it ultra cheap like $10AU or less, well and good, might be worth it but otherwise you may as well take that cash out to the backyard and burn it...

Top Bottom