1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

VP Modpack: Magnus Mutatio

Discussion in 'Mods Repository' started by Moi Magnus, Dec 22, 2018.

1. DeafShark

DeafShark Chieftain

Spain's hacienda does not load texture. only shows a house with red and blue checkered. Does anyone knows how to fix this?

2. Kiarash

Kiarash Chieftain

having a problem where I can't select or move units, and the left upper side of the panel (where all the trackers such as happy faces, culture tracker etc are) is blank. I followed all of the steps in the installer in removing the UI_bc1 folder and everything else. Any recommendations?

3. SergeantPepper

SergeantPepper Chieftain

Hello, I've been fiddling with the most recent official VP/community patch update (version 5.6.19, released June 19th) and would like to play it multiplayer. To start, I was wondering if the creator of the multiplayer-compatible modpacks (seemingly the OP), is maintaining this resource, as the last beta modpack made was from February 9th. Next, I was wondering how to properly make a multiplayer-compatible modpack (using version 5.6.19). I've tried using the MPMPM mod and I'm not certain exactly what mods are breaking the compatibility. When deciding what mods go in the /Users MODS folder, I chose mod 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6a (EUI-enabled), 6c, 7a, 7b and the Improved City View (EUI required) mod. In-game, it says that 7B is not compatible with multiplayer. Is this accurate? The release (July 17) modpack in the OP uses the promotion trees mod too and that is certainly compatible with multiplayer, I verified it myself. Overall, I'm confused as to what VP mods break multiplayer, I broke my game (so after I attempted to fix my modpack and replace it in the Users MODS folder, the "normal" Corporations blank UI popup doesn't appear and so I've just uninstalled all the mods, including MPMPM for now and vanilla Civ V works) and I can't find fantastic documentation on how to make this work. Can someone guide me in the right direction?

4. brutalz

brutalz Chieftain

https://github.com/LoneGazebo/Community-Patch-DLL/issues/6241

has the fix you want

also heres a simple modpack

https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...lity-crash-fixes-dedicated-server-fix.663567/

Last edited: May 23, 2021
    Jorli and swapoer like this.
  5. Jorli

Jorli Chieftain

Thanks for the google drive link. Much appreciated. Your version seems to work better in MP than the Mutatio versions. Disclaimer: I have only played 100 turns so far, with no events enabled and 2 human players over internet connection (and with 6 AI players and city states and barbarians) but there have been no sync saves (or anything that has crashed the game).

keldath likes this.
  6. Sniksir

Sniksir Chieftain

I have the same issue as the other people are reporting, stuck with a city event that can't be resolved because it doesn't appear. Unable to progress the game from there.

Also having the other issue mentioned here that one of the file path is too long for windows to copy when extracting the archive with the "(6a) Community Balance Overhaul - Compatibility Files (EUI)" file on windows 7. Not a huge issue, can be worked around by renaming the file to something shorter and then extracting, renaming again to the original name once extracted.

Both of these issues are on the most recent beta (February 9th) on the Improved-Interface zip.

7. brutalz

brutalz Chieftain

have a look here, newer versions to play on

https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...lity-crash-fixes-dedicated-server-fix.663567/