Want to help? Post Here

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0476.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0476.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 267

I don't know where to begin though. You are not seeing the religions in the way I plan for them to be played. First thing to address about them they really are not religions to begin with. The first religions are more of culture view on religion. Call it a worldview for example. The idea is how would the celts for example worship. Sure it is a religion, but it is not a religion spreads to other civilizations. I don't believe there is some technology that should influence the founding of the culture religion. It is a set of culture beliefs to me as much as the civilization itself is a culture group.

The -4000 year I may return to shortly if Neolithic moving cities do not get coded in the SDK. I am waiting on changes for adding camps that after researching the city tech can turn into a city after staying on one tile for so many turns. The other thing the tree is waiting on is resources more like Civ4 Colonization. Both of these are big changes. I have been waiting for a long time for the changes. So I may begin with a new tree entirely based on default BtS if I have no results soon.

The reason for not changing it yet is because I have a good amount of time invested in these ideas. The WoC did really have a lot of the code done. It is not a fantasy I have. I really have seen it.

The other outstanding problem is when do the earlier religions begin? I have to have them earlier or else the time is too short. I want the aka "pagan religions" to be everywhere in each civilization before the founding of the default religions.

I don't need really all of the details on the civics. I just need a general layout of what could be modified later. For example how many categories of civics and an attempt to balance out the categories. There is no limit on how many. A general description of what the civic should do would be helpful, but until this mod is playable then there is no real way of testing them.

If you are still interested then great. If not I understand why. I just want to clear it up. I am planning for this to be a big change to the default game not small. Probably too big, but I am tired of default Civ4.

Top Bottom