Resource icon

Warfare Expanded (for MOAR) 7.3

Great work!!! but i still miss ethnic skins!
Yeah I am hearing you, the problem is it takes so long get a unit into the game I am not sure if I will delve that deep. I know @lasttry is working on this and he has done a Japanese set but like I said it is slow going so I am not sure how many Civs he will get through. At the moment the more realistic option is to just do the the 7 built-in cultural variations for each unit.

hey @Wolfdog Surry to interrupt you in your great work
is it possible to return the missile we had in civ 5?
or even make it more overpowering by making a launcher missile only for missiles?

hey @Wolfdog Surry to interrupt you in your great work
is it possible to return the missile we had in civ 5?
or even make it more overpowering by making a launcher missile only for missiles?
That would be cool. I think graphically speaking it would be quite easy to get it into the game. The closest game mechanic is the nuclear launch and I am not sure how or if it is mod-able. The hard part would be adding the mechanic to the game which would require someone with better codeing skills than I have. Teaching the AI to use it to would be something.

Yeah I am hearing you, the problem is it takes so long get a unit into the game I am not sure if I will delve that deep. I know @lasttry is working on this and he has done a Japanese set but like I said it is slow going so I am not sure how many Civs he will get through. At the moment the more realistic option is to just do the the 7 built-in cultural variations for each unit.

Yes that Is true. And currently i only working on my new wonders. I will make ethnic diversity for more than only Japan. For how many civs , we will see. I will start working on that ethnic diversity project in January 2018. Until then I only working on another stuff for civ vi.

I think its odd that ther is no missels at all in a game like this..
It is odd. I (just like Trump) enjoy raining down cruise missiles on my enemy in Civ 5. Hopefully Firaxis will bring it back with future DLC's along with the paratrooper

***a minor isue with the jet ground attack - is it possible to make him fly faster when he attacks?.. he is way slower then the regular ground attack airforce...

Really excited to test this new mod. Just downloaded it but have not tried it out yet.

Would be nice if about 2 new units would be added for both renaissance and Industrial era. The latest 2 era`s are packed full of new units for me to try out :)
It would make these 2 era`s of the game a bit more interesting.

Really excited to test this new mod. Just downloaded it but have not tried it out yet.

Would be nice if about 2 new units would be added for both renaissance and Industrial era. The latest 2 era`s are packed full of new units for me to try out :)
It would make these 2 era`s of the game a bit more interesting.
What units did you have in mind? I will be adding some Naval units to theses eras shortly.

Frigat supporting unit *** against air units ww2
Screenshot_20170928-071145.jpg

Zumwalt - stealth destroyer
Screenshot_20170928-072124.jpg

U asked ;)

Last edited:
At present, I think in the early ancient types of ships are very few and not very distinctive,to add a feature Asia ship might be a good idea.

TowerShip Chinese call it "LouChuan(楼船)"

It first appeared in Chinese,stretches back to the late Han Dynasty(202 BC~), and perhaps even earlier.

I don't know if it's complicated,but it must be fun.You can try it if you like.

Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louchuan

Chinese style:
01.jpg

Japanese style

Last edited:
@Wolfdog

I have completed the new Chinese translation for Warfare Expanded 4.7,Add it if you like.

Attachments

• zh_Hans_CN(4.7).rar
    10.8 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Frigat supporting unit *** against air units ww2

Zumwalt - stealth destroyer

U asked ;)
I think @RohirrimElf was referring to the renaissance and Industrial era. But I do think I have a stealth destroyer model from Civ 5 somewhere.
I have made some changes to the Jet Ground Attack and it seems to be the same speed as the others now so I will release it with the next update.

At present, I think in the early ancient types of ships are very few and not very distinctive,to add a feature Asia ship might be a good idea.

TowerShip Chinese call it "LouChuan(楼船)"

It first appeared in Chinese,stretches back to the late Han Dynasty(202 BC~), and perhaps even earlier.

I don't know if it's complicated,but it must be fun.You can try it if you like.
Yes I agree the Asian Naval art style is a bit lacking at the moment. I could do that eventually but it will take some time to make it from scratch. An easier win would be to convert the Turtle Ship from Civ 5

Also thanks for the text I will add it to the next update.

What units did you have in mind? I will be adding some Naval units to theses eras shortly.

New naval units would be great for these 2 era`s. In the middle game exploring the sees becomes more exiting. Unsettled lands become more scarce and you want to keep up with the top AI`s.
If i might give advice i would like to see 1 ship type focus at exploring (sight and movement). And another type focus on combat. At that time ships became bigger and bigger artillery platforms.
So a real powerhouse for your home continent would be great. Like a slow moving ship but once it gets into combat it should have extra health and attacking power.

As for land units. I should play the game a bit more to give advice on that one. I have not explored all the options in combat. Maybe a kind of skirmishing unig along with musketeers/rifleman.
Maybe ranged attack and retreat with +1 movement after combat for the flanks. It should have less health when taking a hit. Reflecting less units are used for one unit combared to musketeers/rifleman.

Just my 2 cents.

(I`m expecting to invest more time on civ 6 with patch 6 as i`m hoping some issues i had with patch 5 will be solved)

Top Bottom