Warhammer FB Mod

What race do you play in Warhammer FB? (you can select more than one)

• I don't play

Votes: 117 22.8%
  • I play Warhammer 40k

Votes: 115 22.4%
  • I play Lord of The Rings

Votes: 30 5.8%
  • The Empire

Votes: 87 16.9%
  • Brettonia

Votes: 53 10.3%
  • Orcs and Goblins

Votes: 64 12.5%
  • Dogs of War

Votes: 19 3.7%
  • High Elves

Votes: 71 13.8%
  • Dark Elves

Votes: 54 10.5%
  • Wood Elves

Votes: 46 8.9%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 74 14.4%
  • Chaos Dwarves

Votes: 22 4.3%
  • Lizardmen

Votes: 49 9.5%
  • Beasts of Chaos

Votes: 22 4.3%
  • Hordes of Chaos

Votes: 45 8.8%
  • Skaven

Votes: 62 12.1%
  • Ogre Kingdoms

Votes: 19 3.7%
  • Tomb Kings

Votes: 44 8.6%
  • Vampire Counts

Votes: 58 11.3%

• Total voters
Ploeperpengel said:
Ok found some but not all requested buttons JP check my corner for them cause I found so many others I decided to make another set of it. Of whatever button you may still miss would be nice you could organize some pics for cuz my internetconnect runs somewhat unstable right now. no idea why. anyway this makes searching for motives a real pain

k, I dld them an dI like. I'll go and scan those pics in 30 minutes (for now I need a nap ;) I only got 4 hours of sleep last night...my new motto is "just one more post...")

J_Period said:
k, I dld them an dI like. I'll go and scan those pics in 30 minutes (for now I need a nap ;) I only got 4 hours of sleep last night...my new motto is "just one more post...")

good motto why not take serios first scan post and then sleep. this'll give you peaceful dreams:p

edit: or dreams full of blood and gore, suffering and despair inmidst the thumming sound of battledrums and warcries that tell you death awaits. whatever you prefer...

He looks pretty nasty.

Also, who did the zombie unit? Nice work.

One thing about the default civics; having one of them (the far right one) have a medium upkeep means that you start out with a maintenance penalty. :(

I found that crappy, but I'm sure so doesn't the AI!

Ploeperpengel said:
a question seZereth: as far as I can see promotionbuttons looks quite the same as all others 64x64 and appaering to have the same alphachannel but the filesize is different. Anything I need to know? And do you have a standard layer for background?

sorry never did promotion buttons till now, Rabbit did a ton for the "i need buttons thread", no idea how to handle them, i dont really care.

i am trying around withg the nif viewer, the manticore works, needs to be skinned. the chaos war hound looks incredible, but i have to fix possitions, cause some animations end up wierd, and well the dragon needs a nice skin (which i dont have time for) and same fix as hound. Couldnt do more, cause i hadnt more time. will do tomorrow what i can. but i think i should do all the empire related skins first. and well have to try that pegasus thing (but should work). Beastmen are no problem either, but well i think they have to wait. Will try around with some other stuff, want to present the real undead tomb guard...
But i think i will try to modify a unit to get us a dwarf... but well time, time, time.
And if u dont know what i am talking about, you dont have to, you just have to wait ;) and well, no i dont have 3dsmax! i am just doing the best out of what i get from the rest (mostly Rabbits old works)

see ya, my head aches.

Hey great! Just noticed this thread - good to see another Fantasy mod is in the works :goodjob: I played the heck out of the Warhammer fantasy mod in Civ 3 and you can be sure I'll do the same for this one! Will post feedback as appropriate...

Thanks for your time and effort! :worship:

Los Tirano said:
He looks pretty nasty.

Also, who did the zombie unit? Nice work.

I agree, looks good for norse barbarian. The Zombie is C.Roland's, I'm putting in a few (or more than a few) of his units.

I'm gonna push back the next release for a while. My poor, neglected schoolwork needs doing, plus I want to give everyone time to give me whatever submissions they can. I'll announce when I need more bug-testers, then a week later, I'll put it up for everyone.

j

P.S. I see my High Elves have made a huge comeback in the polls and are now no. 1 :goodjob: (except for you philistines (sp?) who don't play WHFB :D )

Just a tiny bit more testing and i'll send the psychology promotions to J so he can add them.

J_Period said:
I agree, looks good for norse barbarian. The Zombie is C.Roland's, I'm putting in a few (or more than a few) of his units.

I'm gonna push back the next release for a while. My poor, neglected schoolwork needs doing, plus I want to give everyone time to give me whatever submissions they can. I'll announce when I need more bug-testers, then a week later, I'll put it up for everyone.

j

P.S. I see my High Elves have made a huge comeback in the polls and are now no. 1 :goodjob: (except for you philistines (sp?) who don't play WHFB :D )

Me wants da boyz.them got big hands. good for sqeezing throats of tiny little nasty elves:evil:

Lord Olleus said:
Just a tiny bit more testing and i'll send the psychology promotions to J so he can add them.

nice!

Could you think about a script for the eventmanager after that's finished.
It should generate chaosspawn occasionly related to the influence of choasreligion and use of warpstone. the spawn should only attack the "good" civs but not be controlled bye chaosplayers. would be nice to have them spawned within playerterritory also, unlike babarians. Will you think about it?

hi there, got my colloqium behind me! went very well ;) so i have time to skin now, atleast today!

look at the unitgraphics, i posted a unit i made some time ago (one of my first reskins for civ4). perhaps we can use them as mercenarys or smething...

Ploeperpengel said:
Looking at the poll I see the orcs are getting stronger. Good! maybe there will come even more of them if they can see there flag.:D

as you can see the elves' flags are still quite boring so it's no use voting for them now.

Simplicity is not a vice :)
Flags look great

(BTW I DL'd)

naf4ever said:
Are you collaborating at all with The Great Apples warhammer mod: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=140527

It looks like hes making some decent progress.

He's WH 40K (set in the future of WH, presumably) Maybe if we both finish our projects, we'll be able to combine them somehow, but I don't rally know much about 40k. (Have to have a few thousand year turns- FB will end around 2500, 40k , starts presumiably around 40,000)

But it'd be a pretty cool timeline (and a loooong game-at least 2x as long as a normal game, probably more like 3x)

For the future, like everything else...

Top Bottom