• No

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

boris7

Chieftain
Here is my second attempt at a poll and hopefully the polling standards commision will find it acceptable

Request movement to the polls section please :).

Boris7, Next time you post a poll, can you please post the poll in the polls section of the forum, Thanks :). I can understand that you are still learning the rules of the Demogame Boris7 ;).

Stuck, I believe Boris7 is talking about a revolution in the form of government that we use in the fora - not the in-game government

As noted, this poll should be moved to the polls forum.

Any result from this poll would be invalid, and of course unenactable.

i think it should be deleted, its not a true vaild poll anyways, at least close it

Originally posted by boris7
Here is my second attempt at a poll and hopefully the polling standards commision will find it acceptable

Regardless of what the judiciary thinks, running the Democracy Game as a communist or despotic state is not up for discussion. Feel free to try to start a different game, but this one will stay, at its foundation, essentially the same. This is also being moved to the polls forum.

Any citizen has the right to put up a poll on any topic. The judiciary will decide if it is improper, or unenactable. But we don't remove polls because we don't like the topic.

Since there is no way to constitutionally override the constitution, the poll is moot, but Boris is within his rights to use the polls as a guage of public opinion or to bring attention to a specific issue.

Boris, you need to edit the first post to state what people are voting for or against.

Danke
Judge Advocate

Top Bottom