We need Diversity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekee

Bahama Mama
I remember at school in tenth grade health class we played a strange little game. We broke up into groups of four and each group had to choose 5 out of 12 potential, hypothetical people to bring with them into a bomb shelter and to wait out an Earth-shattering nuclear war with and then rebuild the world with. What this has to do with health is beyond me. I was placed in a group with three *******ed girls.

One of the people on the list was a "black African militant". I thought we were just going to skip over him, for obvious reasons, but the girls insisted that we take him because "we need diversity". I think I remember the conversation pretty well.

Me: "Why do we need diversity?"

Other person: "Because it teaches people to be caring."

Me: "Not really, diversity just causes problems."

Other person: "No, we need diversity."

Me: "The world would be a much better place if there was only one race. Besides, how will a militant help us survive?"

Other person: "He could protect us."

Me: "What are you talking about? He'd probably rape and kill us."

Other person: "No, he wouldn't do that."

Me: "Why not?"

Other person: ".... well we need diversity."

Me: "We need it badly enough to bunk with a black terrorist for years?"

Other person: "He's not a terrorist, he's a person just like you or me."

It went on like that for a while. It was the most idiotic conversation I've ever been a part of. Eventually I gave up and we ended up taking the militant.

Fortunately, and to my great surprise, the super-liberal health teacher said that it "probably wasn't a good idea" to take him because he was pretty much a mercenary. I expected her to applaud our decision but I guess she has some sense.

Tekee did you write this? Doesn't read like you.

[sarcasm]Oh nose! The African Militant might raid the Vault Armory and start killing the vault dwellers and the overseer! :run:[/sarcasm]

Oh really? It's amazing, I love Google :)
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=7248438#post7248438

I notice you have an account there too Tekee... "White Pride World Wide?"
Really?

Tekee said:
I am Russian but go to a rural school in Canada. The people at school trip always when speaking because I am the first "minority" in their town, they never ever wanted to insult me or offend me.
Of course I always said that they were stupid for thinking that anything you do can insult me. But these people always diversity the best of things, and racism was the number one issue in their 100% white farmer population.
I shocked many many people when I responded to their cries of "did I offend you?" with sentences they've never thought the "immigrant who is always the victim" would say before.

They say all this diversity crap because in reality they feel like they are responsible for being white and they were oppressing me. yuck.

Me: "The world would be a much better place if there was only one race. Besides, how will a militant help us survive?"
Dude, that's rasist.

Tekee said:
I am Russian but go to a rural school in Canada.
YOU LIE TEKEE :mad:

ARE YOU RUSSIAN OR CZECH [pissed]

Oh, the irony...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom