Welcome to the Diplomacy II Sub-Forum!

Unfortunately I am no longer able to playtest. I will be overseas for two months and will most likely not have access to a computer that will be able to handle Civ IV. I hope the playtest goes smoothly and I thank you for giving me the opportunity to playtest.

Unfortunately I am no longer able to playtest. I will be overseas for two months and will most likely not have access to a computer that will be able to handle Civ IV. I hope the playtest goes smoothly and I thank you for giving me the opportunity to playtest.

No problem man. Thank you for volunteering, I'm sorry I couldn't finish it in time for you to check it out. I'll send you the link anyway, just in case. ;)

Alright guys, I have been extremely busy with RL the past couple of weeks. Right now I am going to work on around four hours of straight modding. So I am going to update some unit art, add the Inquisitors and then check it. Right after that I send out the new playtest. I would expect it to be ready in the next two days since it takes a while for me to get things uploaded on dropbox. :blush:

No problem man. Thank you for volunteering, I'm sorry I couldn't finish it in time for you to check it out. I'll send you the link anyway, just in case. ;)

I have returned home and am able to playtest for you if the opportunity is still available.

Unfortunately Capo has much less time nowadays
The playtest isn't ready yet :(

Does anyone know what has happened with The Capo?
It seems his last activity was on October 6,but his last post was on September 12.

Does anyone know what has happened with The Capo?
It seems his last activity was on October 6,but his last post was on September 12.

Yeah, I also saw him online, but RL struck him quite hard recently
Nevertheless, he said he will be back

Yeah, I also saw him online, but RL struck him quite hard recently
Nevertheless, he said he will be back
I believe this is the last post from him so far. Sounded rather dire.

I believe this is the last post from him so far. Sounded rather dire.

Indeed. But he also PMed me (or rather answered my PM), and said he will be back
Probably it won't be easy for him tough, to catch up with everything he modded before :(
His unreleased work on his mod was very close to the next playtest, and probably to the final version too...
Not to mention all those beautiful WIP LHs :shake:

Yeah, I feel really bad for him. I hope not too much was damaged. Hopefully he has some kind of backup for this kind of event.

Hey everyone, just want to let you all know that I hope to be back to modding very soon. It has been a horrendous few months for me, and I'm so anxious to get started again. I have a lot to do...

Glad to see you're (almost) back to modding! Don't worry, we're still behind you here. Good luck!

I've heard you've been having a hard time, but it's good to see you're back! I'm sort of in a semi-hiberation from modding right now, but hopefully I can help you wherever I can (so that I can nick stuff off you again :mwaha:). Again, hope you'll pull through, and good to see you again.

Good to see that you somehow managed to overcome your hardship and that you are coming back to modding soon. :thumbsup:

Hey everyone, just want to let you all know that I hope to be back to modding very soon. It has been a horrendous few months for me, and I'm so anxious to get started again. I have a lot to do...

Glad to see you are alright and ready to get back to work/fun

I still have a few loose ends to tie up, and all of my main stuff is on my old computer so I still have to work on porting that over. But I have started dicking around on blender, just to get myself up to speed again. I don't even have Civ on this computer right now. :rolleyes:

I still have a few loose ends to tie up, and all of my main stuff is on my old computer so I still have to work on porting that over. But I have started dicking around on blender, just to get myself up to speed again. I don't even have Civ on this computer right now. :rolleyes:

I recommend using an external drive in the future. thats where i put all my stuff.

Btw, will the final product be Mac-compatible? I'm on a Mac now so if you want someone to playtest a Mac-friendly version, I'm happy to volunteer!

Top Bottom