• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

WH Diplomacy texts

from Vlad:

Greetings Furious--"you are lucky you caught me in a good mood, state your business and go."

I don´t think that furious and good mood go together to well, should be more recognizable that he is pissed.

Feel free to keep contributing as well Duke.

Nice work P_L. I'll update the other thread.

Everytime I type in "Wu" I can't help think of Deadwood. :lol: He knows three words and I don't think we could use one of them, but it would fit the character of who I think about when I see Wu now.

woodelf said:
Everytime I type in "Wu" I can't help think of Deadwood. :lol: He knows three words and I don't think we could use one of them, but it would fit the character of who I think about when I see Wu now.

whodidthewhatnow???

Diplomacy for Marco:

Spoiler :
Declare War--"Well now, you appear to have some nice looking resources that i want. I shock myself to say this, but i think i'd rather argue about this on the battle field this time!

First Contact--"Greetings! Are you wise in the ways of trade, or are you more inclined to war?"

Refuse to Speak--"No, we dont want any, I already have one.

Peace--"Cease fire! This fighting is endless, would you not rather bicker over the bartering table?"

No Peace--"Pfft! I have my logistics planned for the next ten years, I will not stop this war because you did not plan properly!"

Greetings Friendly--"Hello there! would you be interested in perchasing this little trinket? No? Aw well, come lets discuss politics."

Greetings Furious--"You are not fun to barter with, and I dont care to trade words with you either. State what you want and go.

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" We seek a loan from our superior, do you accept?"
--" Care for a little deal friend?"
--" My ships need 'supplies' I suggest to 'lend' me some."

Accept Offer--"Hmm, Thank you for that."

Thanks--"Thank you."

(this is the edited version. is it better?)Diplomacy for Wu:

Spoiler :
Declare War--"Are you mocking me! I declar war on you and your pathetic race!

First Contact--"*bows toward you* Greetings friend. Please, who may i ask are you?

Refuse to Speak--"Your presence does upset me. Go away before I make you leave..."

Peace--"Heping, heping! We only want peace, please, call off your soldiers and i will call off mine.

No Peace--"Bu heping ni xiee qui! You will not live to see tomorrow!"

Greetings Friendly--"Huanying! Come come friend, let us sit and talk, yes?"

Greetings Furious--"zhanli zhanfan! What do you seek in coming here fengzi? Say what you must and leave me in peace!"

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" Would you care to lend me a loan?
--" Friends help Friends in need, can you help us?
--" I would like that, i expect you give it to me as gift.

Accept Offer--"Xiexie, you honour me."

Thanks--"Xiexie."

(not too sure about this one)Diplomacy for Jose'Paul:

Spoiler :
Declare War--"The Lord will guide my forces, where your men have no one to follow, and you will surly fail. But prepare the best you can for war.

First Contact--"Welcome to the House of God. are you friend or foe?

Refuse to Speak--"Begone foul blasphemer!

Peace--"Please, the Lord has come to me and said that this war must stop! you cannot ignore Him.

No Peace--" You are as corrupt as thos Dons, and for that you cannot be forgiven. May you crops fail, your walls fall and your ears fill with wax."

Greetings Friendly--"Greetings, praises be upon you, let our Lords light shine on you! Come, walk this way friend."

Greetings Furious--"You have angered the Lord, and as such you have angered me. You will have a short life if you talk too much, now say what you must and go.

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" Our cause is floundering, we need your help.
--" Care to donate to our cause friend?
--" You cannot ignore the will of our Lord. You must pay him respect eventually, why not start now?

Accept Offer--"Bless you, the Lord will be pleased.

Thanks--"Bless you.

About Wu: I don´t think it´s to politically incorrect, but I would prefer some more right spelling (keep some words in the way you wrote them to give some flavour). But I think it´s a little bit to much - such spelling is better fitting for greenskinz IMO.

Hope I could express what I meant, though I´m not quite sure.

Psychic_Llamas said:
(i hope this isnt too politically incorrect;))Diplomacy for Wu:

Spoiler :
clare War--"Are you mocking me! I decwar war on you and your pafetic wace!

First Contact--"Aw hewwo! Who is this then?

Refuse to Speak--"Your pwesence does upset me. Go away before I make you weave..."

Peace--"Heping, heping! We onwe want peace wive you! No-more-war!"

No Peace--"Bu heping ni xiee qui! You not wive to see tomowwow!"

Greetings Friendly--"Huanying! Come come fwiend, sit and talk yes?"

Greetings Furious--"zhanli zhanfan! What do you seek in coming here fengzi! Speak and weave!"

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" Would you care to wend me a woan?
--" Fwiend help Fwiend, can you help us?
--" I would wike that, i expect you give it to me as gift.

Accept Offer--"Xiexie, you honour me."

Thanks--"Xiexie."

Oh no please not such a style. It's a good idea to put some chinese in(check an online dictionary for this maybe I don't like made up word) but Wu is an educated Man you made him talk now like a Dump Hillybillylike Dude from the east.
Well too far exeeded the chines touch.
Make him talk normal with a couple of chines words for Thanks, Hello etc. that would do I bid you.

Ok, i wasnt sure about himn anyway. i agree that he sounds too orcish. i will change the original post to have better english and drop the 'w's.

The 'chinese' is off a chinese-english dictionary, the words all mean individual things, but the grammar is shocking.;)

Top Bottom