What arcane spheres would you control?

What spheres yould you control

• Total voters
Mind, Enchantment, Ice, Force and Knowledge. I'm bit lazy, so with Enchantment I could create golems or self motivating tools, Mind could let me use people(not for evil, but abit sleezly) to do my tasks, and Force because were automatice mops, brooms, hammers, golems and getting someone else to do it fails, I can clean or cook or whatever with out having to actually do anything. And Ice because winter is my favorite season(note: Ice like it was before Mulcarn's Fall)

In addition, beginable to have some else do my basic tasks frees up valuable time, since i don't have Lichdom to live after death.

I have chosen Fire, Shadow and Enchantment.

The reason is pretty simple: if magic would exist, all of us would usually just do the same things, or at least all like the same "classic":

Fireballs, invisibility and enchanting weapons and items.

With those three spheres, I could just hide myself from those I cannot deal with, burn the rest and making many fun staff for me.

I could travel in all safety through all of Erebus, spying the secrets of all, eliminating those who menace me and my dear and my nation, and live in comfort thanks to tools which work alone like in Disney's Sorcerer's Apprentice (that with Mickey Mouse LOL).

Btw, this only in case I cannot master it all...

Spirit and Life, for while I originally saw myself as an Elohim, a bit of the Mercurian has crept in of late. Especially the Sanctify and Resurrect bits. Hell, let's add Nature too, for Vitalize. The Elohim are tolerant of elves, aren't they?

Air magic has always appealed to me, somewhat due to its secret hidden influence over lighting, but mostly I'm convinced it holds the secrets of flight.

Spirit magic has influence over some of the most intangible and intractable elements of Life, IE the emotional kind. Who wouldn't want to be able to keep their cool in even the most dire situations.

Finally I'd like to wield Force magic. Sometimes a single self-imposed limitation can be more liberating than a boundless infinity of possibilities. Plus I kind of in-vision Force magic as the Anti-Magic sphere, and since magic In FfH magic tends to corrupt their user, Force magic would probably be the least liable to drive you crazy.

Edit:
After that I'd probably spring for the first two spheres of Earth Magic then stack up on combat promotions so I can trounce of mages in wizard duels. I'd then challenge Dain for leadership of The Amurites making sure to cast the Trust spell beforehand so I can make sure I'd have the people's support.

Actually, you seem to have a penchant for death magic; that thread necromancy seemed to come to you so naturally...

Entropy, to end what exists, and creation to create what I want.

Dimensional, so I can travel almost instantly and create my own realms to avoid damaging this one in my meddling.
Creation, so that what I will can be reality.
Life, as so I can breathe life into the worlds I would create.
Mind, to grant intelligence and to remove knowledge of my power from those who learn of it.
And finally, Death, so I may wipe out that of my creations that do not please me.

I'm quite the creator, aren't I?

Top Bottom