What are you watching on Youtube, right now? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I think I saw that one over ten years ago. ..or was it a similar? edit: this one it was, pretty close
Link to video.

Something more soothing:

Link to video.

13 years ago, September 11th terrorist attacks during Howard Stern radio show LIVE:

Link to video.

Very real and raw reactions. :cry:
They thought it was an accident at first.

Still not sure how he earns $100 million per year on Sirius Radio. :confused:

I remember watching it on the TV and thinking the first one was some baffling accident. Then the other plane struck and I thought "Nope, not an accident, then."

I suppose that's one very good reason why there were two.

I remember watching it on the TV and thinking the first one was some baffling accident. Then the other plane struck and I thought "Nope, not an accident, then."

I suppose that's one very good reason why there were two.

Yes, cause if there was just one how could they justify having live TV?

You see, Al-Kaida and Goldstein love publicity.

I dislike 'false-flag' theories, but really this 2001 event (which developed into the hell we are in now, which is a lot worse than the last decades before 2001) surely served greatly to anyone wanting to install the means to cancel any democratic rule there had been in the West. And they would not likely be ones living in caves in Pakistan.

Link to video.

Anyway...

...the gist of what this guy says "boils down to" Hitler was a Nazi. And THAT's why Germany lost WW2.

Otherwise, they wouldn't have done. I'm glad that's been cleared up. About time too, I think.

Very real and raw reactions. :cry:
I listened a few minutes here and there
"They just hate that we are happy.... We haven't bothered anyone...Now is not even the time to ask questions. We just need to drop some atom bombs and chemical weapons until they understand... Our President can't go home tonight!"

I think I prefer it well done over bloody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom