[NFP] What Civilizations do you want to see next? And do you want Civilization 6 to be expanded more?

Which of these Civilizations do you want to see in Civ 6?

• Total voters
Milord, I guess you made a comun mistake. Dahomey empire never had a great wall, there is a Civilization called Benin in nowadays Nigeria who had great walls. Dahomey empire is called nowadays Benin Republic and it can make a lot of confusion :lol:

A video about real Benin civilization who had great walls.

I now made it a standalone building in the City Center.

Milord, I guess you made a comun mistake. Dahomey empire never had a great wall, there is a Civilization called Benin in nowadays Nigeria who had great walls. Dahomey empire is called nowadays Benin Republic and it can make a lot of confusion :lol:

A video about real Benin civilization who had great walls.

I fixed it now. What do you think? Also, Hiawatha and the Iroquois. It's going to be dope. :)

I fixed it now. What do you think? Also, Hiawatha and the Iroquois. It's going to be dope. :)
I just love the Iroqouis, just love!
Maybe we can have a new leader to the Iroquois, Tadodaho.

And in the First Look is important to say the federation starts in 31 August of 1142, few nations have a very specific date for their unification.

I just love the Iroqouis, just love!
Maybe we can have a new leader to the Iroquois, Tadodaho.

And in the First Look is important to say the federation starts in 31 August of 1142, few nations have a very specific date for their unification.

Hiawatha is more famous than Tadadaho, and much more associated with the formation of the Iroquois Federation.

Out of the list, I voted Serbia, Italy, Portugal & Israel (not ordered)

Off the list I would really want to see Hawaii, Burma, Navajo, Vietnam, Timurids, Tlingit/Haida/Chinook, and (my never-ever in a million years civ) Texas.

Hiawatha is more famous than Tadadaho, and much more associated with the formation of the Iroquois Federation.
I agree Hiawatha is more famous, but why not try to do other Iroquois leader also famous?
I just discover about Iroquois society because Civ V, and now I believe Iroquois are the most important native nation of americas. Let's remember their federation is the oldest United States of America. (Since 1142).

Hiawatha was a kind of the peace maker and the one who lead the unification of Iroquois federation, BUT was Tadodaho who was the leader, the one who speak last, have the final world.
Even today the "king" of the Iroquois is called Todadaho. So, he is a very good alternative leader for Iroquois society.

I agree Hiawatha is more famous, but why not try to do other Iroquois leader also famous?
I just discover about Iroquois society because Civ V, and now I believe Iroquois are the most important native nation of americas. Let's remember their federation is the oldest United States of America. (Since 1142).

Hiawatha was a kind of the peace maker and the one who lead the unification of Iroquois federation, BUT was Tadodaho who was the leader, the one who speak last, have the final world.
Even today the "king" of the Iroquois is called Todadaho. So, he is a very good alternative leader for Iroquois society.

You watch Extra History as well? I'm just not feeling it, but I like that suggestion.

You watch Extra History as well? I'm just not feeling it, but I like that suggestion.
I love Extra History, and also believe Extra History love Civilization, because he made video about almost all civ Leaders.

Extra History was also my first source of knowledge about Shaka Zulu.

But after I also watch this movie to understand Shaka's history better

That the why I think it is very important who will be next the Civ leader, it help all world learn about amazing leaders.
I'm total against to do leaders who was in previous civilization, I always will vote for someone new.

For example, if do Hawaii again, let's try find someone else than Kamehameha to be the leader, maybe his son, his grandson. But, someone new.

I love Extra History, and also believe Extra History love Civilization, because he made video about almost all civ Leaders.

Extra History was also my first source of knowledge about Shaka Zulu.

But after I also watch this movie to understand Shaka's history better

That the why I think it is very important who will be next the Civ leader, it help all world learn about amazing leaders.
I'm total against to do leaders who was in previous civilization, I always will vote for someone new.

For example, if do Hawaii again, let's try find someone else than Kamehameha to be the leader, maybe his son, his grandson. But, someone new.
How about the Peacemaker instead?

How about the Peacemaker instead?
I would like the peacemaker... but, let me ask, why you don't like Tadodaho?
Do you like the Iroquois Civ to be a calm civ? I would like they was warmongers :lol:

I want to be afraid of then as I'm afraid of Shaka.

I would like the peacemaker... but, let me ask, why you don't like Tadodaho?
Do you like the Iroquois Civ to be a calm civ? I would like they was warmongers :lol:

I want to be afraid of then as I'm afraid of Shaka.
It's just that they established a federation based on peace and the ending of endless bloodshed. I don't think that they would want to be seen as war-hungry savages.

It's just that they established a federation based on peace and the ending of endless bloodshed. I don't think that they would want to be seen as war-hungry savages.
But Iroquois was a very expansionist society in XVII century.

But, about Native don't approve. I guess there is already a lot of issues between natives and this game civilization. Civ 4 use Native names as Barbarians for example :shifty:

And the way this game is made, just one leader per civilization isn't the way native organize they self.
For example, the strongest Iroquois state, the Mohawk, had 4 kings around 1710, which one pick to be an alternative leader, it is a harsh decision.

I personally would make the Dromon a Quadrireme replacement at Shipbuilding.
If you make it a Frigate replacement then it would have to be used all the way to until you reach the Modern Era for a Battleship.
At least with a Quadrireme replacement you can use it from the Classical through the Medieval and we don't have a unique ranged ship yet for the early game.

I have labored and toiled, and have adjusted the Civilizations. When you can, could you please review them for me. Thanks. :)

But Iroquois was a very expansionist society in XVII century.
Joseph Brat them?

But, about Native don't approve. I guess there is already a lot of issues between natives and this game civilization. Civ 4 use Native names as Barbarians for example :shifty:

And the way this game is made, just one leader per civilization isn't the way native organize they self.
For example, the strongest Iroquois state, the Mohawk, had 4 kings around 1710, which one pick to be an alternative leader, it is a harsh decision.

Joseph Brant then?

He I don't know, can you share some source to let me discover him?
Look up Joseph Brant and you can find sources from Wikipedia and Brittancia Encyclopedia.

He I don't know, can you share some source to let me discover him?
Say, if you have the time, could you please review the Civilizations I've made, and tell me their pros, cons, and what I can do to improve upon the ideas? Thnks. :)

Sid Meier's Civilization 6: Dawn of Man

Cornplanter of the Iroquois Empire

Cornplanter.jpg

Spoiler :

Leader Ability: Quaker Run
+5% Production and Food in Cities that have two Friends School Improvements.
Gain the Friends School Unique Improvement with Reformed Church.

Civilization Ability: The Five Nations
+2 Combat Strength to all Military Land Units for every City-State You are Suzerain of. City-States the Iroquois are Suzerain of provide a free Military Unit every 50 turns.

Unique Unit: Mohawk Warrior
Iroquois Unique Renaissance Era Melee Unit that replaces the Musketman.
Starts with a free Promotion. Does not suffer Combat and Movement Penalties in Woods.
Requires 10 Niter to train.

Production Cost: 200

Gold Cost: 800

Gold Maintenance: 2

Movement Points: 3

Melee Strength: 60

Sight Range: 2

Unique Infrastructure: Longhouse
Iroquois Unique Building that replaces the Granary.

Production Cost: 54

+3 Housing

+2 Production

+2 Food

+1 Housing for every Bonus Resource in the City

+1 Amenity for every Luxury Resource in the City

+1 Production to every Woods Tile in this City.

Unique Infrastructure: Friends School
Iroquois Unique Improvement when Cornplanter is their Leader.

+2 Faith

+1 Science

+1 Production if in a City with a Longhouse

+1 Faith if adjacent to a Holy Site

+1 Science if adjacent to a Campus (with Scientific Theory)

Leader Agenda: Gaiänt’wakê
Will have his Cities have high Production, Food, and Faith outputs. Likes Civilizations whose Cities have high outputs of Production, Food, and Faith, but looks down on those whose Cities have low outputs of Production, Food, and Faith.

Greeting: You approach Cornplanter, war chief of the Seneca. Do you come in peace or war?

Agenda Approval: Your people are unique ones. Brave, humble, strong, diligent, faithful, and honest. These are the truths that both of our peoples hold close.

Agenda Disapproval: So it appears that the rumors about your people are true. That they will do anything to avoid using their muscles.

Attacked: You had many other choices, my friend. You could have chosen a path with less blood.

Declares War on You: The shadow of war comes upon us! Our braves shall overcome any who stand in their way.

Defeated: Now I know what you truly are! A demon in the guise of a human sent to sow chaos and bloodshed among the nations.

Joseph Brant of the Iroquois Empire:

Joseph Brant.jpg

Spoiler :

Leader Ability: Brant’s Volunteers
Land Units gain +4 Combat Strength for every adjacent Allied Unit. +3 Combat Strength to all Land Units for every Alliance the Iroquois have.
Gain the Brant’s Volunteer Unique Unit with Rifling.

Unique Unit: Brant’s Volunteer
Iroquois Unique Industrial Era Recon Unit that replaces the Ranger when Joseph Brant is their leader. Costs no Movement Points to pillage Specialty District and Improvements.

Production Cost: 225

Gold Cost: 900

Gold Maintenance: 4

Movement Points: 2

Combat Strength: 55

Sight Range: 3

Leader Agenda: Irregular Warfare
Will pillage as many Improvements and Specialty Districts. Likes Civilizations that do the same, and dislikes those who do not pillage Tiles.

Greeting: We meet for the first time, stranger. I am Joseph Brant, the war chief of the Iroquois, and protector of my people.

Agenda Approval: We both show the same resolve, and that resolve leads us to do things we wish we didn’t have to do.

Agenda Disapproval: You show cowardice in the faces of your enemies. You would rather have them enslave your people than do the necessary evil.

Attacked: It seems that peace was never an option between our nations.

Declares War on You: You know I did not wish for war, but your continuous aggression will bring you dire consequences. Do not expect mercy.

Defeated: The warrior spirit in us has left, and it has been replaced with one of defeat.

Gaiseric of the Vandal Empire

Gaiseric.jpg

Spoiler :

Leader Ability: Sack of Rome
Whenever the Vandals capture a City, gain +50 Gold for every Improvement and Building and +100 for every District. +50% Production towards Naval Raider Units.

Civilization Ability: Great Migration
Cannot build Settlers. Cities that are founded on Coast receive five additional Tiles and a free Builder. Capturing a Barbarian Outpost and founding a Pantheon grants the Vandals a free Settler.

Unique Unit: Trihemolia
Vandal Unique Classical Era Naval Raider Unit.
Available after researching Shipbuilding. +7 Combat Strength when defending against Ranged Attacks.

Production Cost: 100

Gold Cost: 400

Movement Points: 4

Combat Strength: 35

Ranged Strength: 28

Range: 1

Unique Infrastructure: Arian Basilica
Vandal Unique Building unlocked by the Worship Belief Arian Basilica.
Religious Units cost -20% less to purchase in Cities with an Arian Basilica.

+3 Faith

Leader Agenda: Barbarian Kingdom
Will try to convert as many Barbarian Outposts as possible and likes those who do the same. Dislikes those who clear Barbarian Outposts.

Greeting: What has brought you to Vandal lands, foreigner? I stand before you as Gaiseric, King of the Vandals.

Agenda Approval: You show great wisdom in not destroying those below you. Not all of them wish harm upon us greater men.

Agenda Disapproval: Those people who you claim to be barbarians are our kin, and as such, we are obligated to defend them. Let this be a warning.

Attacked: Hah! Your hubris shall be the end of you and your petty kingdom. None have prevailed against our people, and you shall meet the same fate.

Declares War on You: Soon, your cities will be nothing but piles of rubble. Your lands shall be laid bare, your women made widows, and your children made orphans.

Defeated: Go ahead and do what cruel tortures you wish upon me. It will suffice as punishment for my transgressions against the Lord.

Widukind of the Saxon Empire

Widukind.jpg

Spoiler :

Leader Ability: Child of the Woods
Saxon Units gain +7 Combat Strength in Woods, while Enemy Units lose -7 Combat Strength.
When a Saxon City is captured, all Enemy Units in that City’s territory lose -30 Health.

Civilization Ability: Stellinga
When a Civilization declares War on the Saxons, all your Cities with an Encampment receive a free copy of the strongest Melee Unit the Saxons can build. Cities that belong to a Civilization at War with the Saxons receive -1 Amenity and -7 Loyalty.

Unique Unit: Degan
Saxon Unique Classical Era Melee Unit that replaces the Swordsman.
Starts with a Free Promotion. +6 Combat Strength when in or next to Home Territory.
Requires 10 Niter to train.

Production Cost: 100

Gold Cost: 400

Combat Strength: 40

Unique Infrastructure: Irminsul
Saxon Unique Improvement unlocked with Mysticism.
Can only build one Irminsul per City
Must be built on Woods Tiles

+2 Faith

+1 Faith for every adjacent Woods

+1 Faith for every adjacent Holy Site

+2 Great Prophet Points

+2 Tourism(with Flight)

Leader Agenda: Saxon Wars
Prefers to fight Defensive Wars instead of Offensive Wars, and dislikes warmongers. Respects those who have a strong military and are also peaceful.

Greeting: Halt! Do you hear the wind and wolves howling? That is them warning me of your approach. I am Widukind, the child of the forest. What foolishness brings you to these woods?

Agenda Approval: You are a powerful and cunning ruler. One that recognizes when to fight and when to trade.

Agenda Disapproval: While a leader must be stalwart in conflict, they should not revel in it. You, on the other hand, thirst for and shed innocent blood.

Attacked: Good, good! Now we can show you the true might of Saxon warriors!

Declares War on You: You are a pathetic ruler, given too many lands to watch. These warriors behind me shall sweep through your armies and desolate these lands.

Defeated: Do not think that this is the end of the Saxon people! You may have won this day, but you will never win the hearts of my people

Kaloyan of the Bulgarian Empire

Kaloyan.jpeg

Spoiler :

Leader Ability: Romanslayer
Kaloyan gains double Grievances against Civilizations he is at war with or he has denounced.
Capturing an Enemy City provides Bulgaria with a burst of Gold and Science double the amount of Grievances Bulgaria has against the former City’s Owner.

Civilization Ability: Zlatan Vek
When in a Golden Age, +50% Great Person Points from Campus and Theatre Square Buildings,
and +5 Loyalty to all Bulgarian Cities. During a Golden Age, Bulgaria gains an extra Economic Policy Slot.

Unique Unit: Konnik
Bulgarian Unique Medieval Era Light Cavalry Unit that replaces the Courser.
Double Yields from pillaging Tiles.
Requires 10 Horses to train.

Production Cost: 200

Gold Cost: 800

Gold Maintenance: 3

Movement Points: 6

Combat Strength: 47

Unique Infrastructure: Literary School
Bulgarian Unique Building that replaces the Amphitheater.
Provides Science equal to the Adjacency Bonus of its Theatre Square.
+3 Loyalty to Cities within 6 tiles of a Literary School.

+2 Culture

+1 Citizen Slot

+1 Great Writer Point

+2 Slots of Great Works of Writing

Leader Agenda: Vengeful
Will declare war and avenge on Civilizations with whom he has Grievances. Likes Civilization with whom he has low or no Grievances against, but loathes those whom he has high Grievances.

Greeting: Kneel before me, Kaloyan, Tsar of the Bulgarians, and Romanslayer. If you do not induce any feuds between our nations, I shall prove a valuable ally.

Agenda Approval: It is good that there is no tension between our peoples. I would hate to go to war with such an opulent nation.

Agenda Disapproval: You continue to offend Bulgaria through your vile misdeeds and provoking insults. Halt these misguided actions, or nothing will be able to stand against my fury and vengeance.

Attacked: You do not know the wrath and weeping you have brought upon your people!

Declares War on You: You have insulted my people for the last time! My fury and vengeance shall sweep away your armies and lay waste to your lands.

Defeated: It appears that my temper has become the end of me. So I shall bite my tongue, and let you become the next Tsar of the Bulgarians.

Constantine of the Roman Empire

Constantine.jpg

Spoiler :

Leader Ability: Nicene Creed
After completing Divine Right, can choose an extra Follower, Enhancer, or Founder Belief.
+2% Faith and Culture for every Roman City that follows Rome's Religion, and -2% Faith and Culture for every Roman City that doesn’t follow Rome's Religion.

Leader Agenda: In Hoc Signo Vinces
Will try to have all of his Cities follow his Religion, and likes those who do the same. Dislikes Civilizations who haven’t founded a Religion, or those that have founded a Religion but have few of their Cities following their Religion.

Greeting: Greetings, esteemed ruler, I am Constantine, Imperator of the Romans, and the Lord’s servant. Do I see before me a friend or foe?

Agenda Approval: It does not hurt to know that there is a fellow ruler as shrewd as I. For only a shrewd man could unite this many peoples.

Agenda Disapproval: How do you expect to hold your empire together if you do not bring the various peoples together under one faith?

Attacked: To be so brazen as to attack a servant of the Lord. I knew that you were foolish, but not to this extent.

Declares War on You: In Hoc Signo Vinces. Through this sign, we shall conquer.

Defeated: How could this have happened? The signs were all there… Or did I misinterpret them?

Ranjit Singh of the Sikh Empire

Ranjit Singh.jpg

Spoiler :

Leader Ability: Sher-e-Punjab
+10% Production towards Military Units in a City with a Temple, an extra +10% Production if that City has a Worship Building.

Civilization Ability: Misls
Cavalry and Melee Units gain +2 Combat Strength for every City-State that the Sikhs are Suzerain of (caps at +10 Combat Strength). Gurus gain +1 Charge and +2 Movement and can spend Charges to heal adjacent Melee, Anti-Cavalry, and Heavy Cavalry Units.

Unique Unit: Khalsa
Sikh Unique Renaissance Era Melee Unit that replaces the Musketman.
+3 Combat Strength if built in a City with a Holy Site, +6 Combat Strength if there is a Shrine, +9 Combat Strength if there is a Temple, +12 Combat Strength if there is a Worship Building
Purchased with Faith.

Production Cost: 220

Faith Cost: 440

Combat Strength: 55

Unique Infrastructure: Sarbat Khalsa
Sikh Unique District that replaces the Government Plaza.
+2 Faith, Culture, and Production for every City-State the Sikhs are Suzerain of.
+3 Envoys if built adjacent to a Holy Site.

Production Cost: 15

Gold Maintenance: 1

+8 Loyalty to this City

+1 Adjacency Bonus to all Adjacent Districts

+1 Governor Promotion

Trade Yields: Domestic Destination: +1 Food, +1 Production
International Destination: +2 Gold

Leader Agenda: Sarkar Khalsa
Will try to build up Faith and a large army and likes those who have a large army and high Faith output. Dislikes those who have low Faith output and a small army.

Greeting: Take heed when you approach, for I am Ranjit Singh, Maharaja of the Sikh Empire, and their finest general.

Agenda Approval: The need to defend the faithful is one that both of our nations can agree upon.

Agenda Disapproval: Peace is a wise goal, but it should not come at the expense of your defenses.

Attacked: You mistake our peaceful nature as a weakness! This will be your last mistake.

Declares War on You: With every action you take, evil follows. I must stop this.

Defeated: So, you have trampled my armies and desecrated my peoples’ lands. Are you satisfied, monster?

Zenobia of the Palmyrene Empire

Zenobia.jpg

Spoiler :

Leader Ability: Sebaste
+8% Science for every Military Policy Card Slot in Palmyra's current Government, +8% Culture for every Economic Policy Card Slot, +8% Gold for every Diplomatic Policy Card Slot, and +5% Yields in all Cities for every Wildcard Policy Card Slot.

Civilization Ability: Pearl of the Desert
Oasis Tiles provide a Major Adjacency to Holy Sites, Campuses, Theatre Squares, and Commercial Hubs. Markets provide +2 Great Merchant Points, Food, Production, and Gold for every active Trade Route starting in their City.

Unique Unit: Clibanarii
Palmyrene Unique Classical Era Heavy Cavalry Unit that replaces the Horseman.
+7 Combat Strength when defending against Ranged Attacks. +5 Combat Strength when attacking.
Requires 10 Horses to train.

Production Cost: 130

Gold Cost: 520

Gold Maintenance: 3

Movement Points: 4

Combat Strength: 42

Unique Infrastructure: Funerary Towers
Palmyrene Unique Improvement unlocked with Construction
Must be built on Desert and Desert Hills Tiles.

+2 Faith

+1 Culture

+1 Gold

+25 Culture whenever you spend a Great Person Charge in that City, scaling with each Era.

+1 Culture (with Natural History)

+2 Faith (with Divine Right)

Agenda: Augusta
Will try to maximize Yields in her Cities, and likes those who have high Yields. Dislikes those who have low Yields.

Greeting: Hail! I am Zenobia, Empress of the Palmyra, Egypt, and Regent of my son and rightful emperor, Vaballathus.

Agenda Approval: I see your empire as a mighty one, prosperous and rich in every way, equal to my son’s.

Agenda Disapproval: Even the beggars of Palmyra are richer than any of your nobles.

Attacked: Your prideful ambitions will be crushed by Palmyra’s legions!

Declares War on You: In the name of Vaballathus, Emperor of Palmyra, your lands shall join Palmyra’s.

Defeated: So Palmyra falls. But please, I beg of you, do whatever you wish with me, but spare my son!

Last edited:
I like Joseph Brant idea, or he should prefer be called Thayendanegea? I found both names but I don't find each one is better to him.
He can lead a great scenario of the Zero-th World War:lol:.

About you recent Iroquois sugestion, how about if Mahowak substitute Muskeetman?Most of them used Winchester 22.
I like the +3 Movement, but it can be more OP if it also have Double Movement in FOREST *No bonus to Jungle*

Last edited:
I like Joseph Brant idea, or he should prefer be called Thayendanegea? I found both names but I don't find each one is better to him.
He can lead a great scenario of the Zero-th World War:lol:.

About you recent Iroquois sugestion, how about if Mahowak substitute Rifleman?Most of them used Winchester 22.
I like the +3 Movement, but it can be more OP if it also have Double Movement in FOREST *No bonus to Jungle*
Brant's Volunteers could be his unique unit.

Top Bottom