What coffee machine do you recommend

Longasc

Deity
Let me ask you again, what type of coffee machine are you using?

Can you recommend a certain model? I am also very interested in coffee pod machines.

Theyre all basically the same. A good cup of coffee depends more on the quality of the coffee youre using, not the machine.

I fold a paper, put it in a cone and manually pour water over the coffee. I only drink one cup at a time.

Are you looking for a regular machine, or an espresso machine?

Regular machines do nothing but evaporate water and condense it right after it. Your decision should be made on design and price only!

On espresso machines.....

Well, don't bother to buy one under 1000 euros!

Some German companies have nice design these days (Siemens, Porsche), but Italian are hard to beat at design.
As for the taste: Go for Saeco (that's subjective though)! Great design too.

Concerning coffee machines there is one drawback- mainly they heat the water but not destinctly boil it.
The better coffee is done with hard boiling water though.
There is one coffee machine from Phillips which has a tank on top and heavily boiling the water before it gets poured upon the coffee poweder.
This is IMO the best way to prepare coffee besides manually boiling water and pouring it on a simple filter system.
Also well are the pods where you mix boiling water and powder directly and afterwards press the powder on the bottom with a metal filter system.

But the kind of coffee you use is mainly important. Very good are those from high regions of South America, Guatemala and such. Some African stuff also.
Mainly they are anyway blended and the pure highlands are very expensive and hard to get. Not for everyday but a real enjoyment.
But heavily boiling water is the key anyway.

Top Bottom