What Did you Achieve today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a 98% on this paper about this thingy called the isomorphic skeptical hypothesis in epistemology! :woohoo:

The pistol is a really old one - made in the 1870's. God knows if it can still fire. Ammo practically impossible to obtain - not made since the war. Think that counts as an antique, so I'll go and talk to a solicitor about that. I really don't want to hand it in to the police - they ask so many questions :( .

The BetaMax & the CineCamra still works, so me thinks eBay is their destination.

I suspect that the urns may be a couple of my ancestors, so I am going out into the country tonight to give them a nice send off, just in case. The Uniform is my great-Grandads, so I'll see if I can preserve it properly. Contacted local museuim to see if they want owl. The rest has been slung.

The pistol is a really old one - made in the 1870's. God knows if it can still fire. Ammo practically impossible to obtain - not made since the war. Think that counts as an antique, so I'll go and talk to a solicitor about that. I really don't want to hand it in to the police - they ask so many questions :( .

The BetaMax & the CineCamra still works, so me thinks eBay is their destination.

I suspect that the urns may be a couple of my ancestors, so I am going out into the country tonight to give them a nice send off, just in case. The Uniform is my great-Grandads, so I'll see if I can preserve it properly. Contacted local museuim to see if they want owl. The rest has been slung.

Is this like, your family home since 1870?

If not, who's ashes are they? Spooky, man.:eek:

Nope - my great-great uncle built the house after he retired from the Indian Civil Service, back in 1904. It's been in the family ever since. It's no family pile, just a somewhat unique Edwardian townhouse which had definitly seen better decades :sad: I only live there because around a dozen people own small shares in said home and they can't agree what to do with it....

I have updated AbNES. I have also spent some time tweaking the rules etc and generally getting it up to speed again :D

I have updated AbNES. I have also spent some time tweaking the rules etc and generally getting it up to speed again :D

My code compiles! :dance:

The last two hours of my life are eloquently expressed here and here.

I did a biology exam, got an offer from the university i want to go to in septmember and got a step further to making my first unit in civ 4! It's been an odd day. :)

Corrected a shipment of 280 24 foot long boxes with 4-6 24 foot long chunks extruded aluminum that went to the wrong place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom