What if china calls upon america debt?

jojorah

Prince
Just think what would happen, entire world goverments collapsing. once america goes down so will europe. Then with out money china well be able to acheive a "domination" victory. Dosnt sound to good to me the us would then enter a autocratic regeme. That would be realy freaky:eek::) sad thing is it can happen today

I dont think they well, what if a crazt terrorist got in control of asia

i mean like a world super power

A super world power would never get taken over by terrorists.

germany was

u can pretty much assume that

Not likely.

A likelier scenario is Japan cashing in their bonds. They need quick cash for obvious reasons. They are the #3 holder of U.S. bonds I believe (after the U.S. and China)

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/mar/24/fears-rise-that-japan-could-sell-off-us-debt/
Well Japan is pretty whipped, I doubt they would call upon the debts, especially because of the huge amounts of American aid due to us halving a huge military prescience in the region.

Just think what would happen, entire world goverments collapsing. once america goes down so will europe. Then with out money china well be able to acheive a "domination" victory. Dosnt sound to good to me the us would then enter a autocratic regeme. That would be realy freaky:eek::) sad thing is it can happen today
Yeah, the way the debt is structured, the Chinese can't actually do that. This isn't like lending a dollar to your friend so he can get a Coke.

Top Bottom