What is your favorite decade of music?

Favorite Decade of music

• Total voters
The 80's! Reminded me of a time when Transformers and Star Wars reigned and Pop Rocks were still sold everywhere instead of being sold in the occasional novelty store or having to order directly from the company. Plus I think 80's music is probably thee most diverse range of styles and flavors of pop music since ever. Nowadays music is just a product that is to be sold, listened to and thrown away, whereas music in the 80's was either good and kept alive or sucked and let to fade away.

I voted 90s because I listen to a lot of hip-hop and thats when the good stuff came out, plus it has drum n bass. But the 80s and 70s has the good RnB. I pretty much despise a lot of this decade's music.

The 1990's

Pearl Jam
Nirvana
Jets to Brazil [the good stuff]
Green Day [the good stuff]
Puff Daddy
Ma$e

And most importantly...

The Notorious B.I.G.

Look at that Bling!

Overall probably the 80s, although there certainly was some awful noise developed in that time.

80's.
Biggest era of GNR and they've got all those good bands like Poison.

I almost voted 70's because I love KISS, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, and Sex Pistols and stuff.

The 1920s-1950s. People like Bix Beiderbecke, Charlie Parker, and Ben Webster are never boring.

70s and 80s music, cos i grew up listening to the bands from these periods.
70s for bands like the Blue Oyster Cult, Black Sabbath, Uriah Heep, Rainbow, Led Zep, etc...
80s for Megadeth, Dio, AC/DC, Motorhead, Iron Maiden and the whole British New Wave thing!

Top Bottom