[R&F] What language does Lautaro speak??

I do not know really the language Lautaro speaks. I checked Spanish, but that was a huge no. I only understand Lautaro.

Because in the start when he meets you, he says firstly, "Leftaru [cant understand the words between] Leftaru"

In English, it translates to "I am Lautaro, the Swift Hawk" Because Lautaro means "Swift Hawk". But I dont really know what the language is. Somebody please help.

As we know the voice actor's name, perhaps someone can ask him for line translations.

I don't see why it wouldn't be Mapudungan. He certainly wouldn't want to speak to you in Spanish. ;)

That didn't stop Monty from speaking some Spanish words in Civ V.

Pachacuti also used some Spanish loanwords. "Imperio Inca". The writers for Monty's and Pachacuti's dialogue probably didn't realize these were Spanish loanwords or just didn't care. Pachacuti also speaks in Ecuadorian Kichwa instead of the more accurate Cusco Quechua.

Yes, I know! It makes me mad for Monty to say this:

"Me chaute Moctezuma, empero de [unspecified words] axteca?? Shouldnt it be "Tlatoni of Mexica??"

Please excuse my horrible spelling.

It's more like "Neh cuani Moctezuma! Impero in ca in no las Aztecas!". :p And yes, he should have said Tlatoani and Mexica.

Pachacuti also used some Spanish loanwords. "Imperio Inca". The writers for Monty's and Pachacuti's dialogue probably didn't realize these were Spanish loanwords or just didn't care. Pachacuti also speaks in Ecuadorian Kichwa instead of the more accurate Cusco Quechua.

It's more like "Neh cuani Moctezuma! Impero in ca in no las Aztecas!". :p And yes, he should have said Tlatoani and Mexica.
Thanks a billion my friend.

Top Bottom