What music are you listening to? ΞΕ´ - Xerxes invades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad that the communism apparatus of terror did not killed me so I can say this above freely - after a hundreds years of terror , mass killing and oppresion BLM is like a moth compared to my ancestors which what I have said I owe to them and will gladly repay in blood !

Communism and Nazism be damned ! I will always fight those ultimate evils ! - I owe it to say it to my ancestors , who were slain by it !

They were slain like pigs so I can live - Poland will remember !

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry one if the worst interpretations !!!! I Hate it !!!!!! So sorry:*( And if it's a girl thing - sorry it is: FUDGEEEEEEEE !

Just give me my sunglasses at night - I will totally shoot demons ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Voenkomat , can you find a russian group from around 2000, called (I think) Agatha Christie? (or one of their songs was called that). It was something with arpeggios and I recall watching it on MTV once. Iirc they were pretty much proto-neckbeards ^_^

Moderator Action: Please stop making lots of posts just minutes apart. No one needs to know every video you've listening to, precisely when you're doing it.

I am sorry one if the worst interpretations !!!! I Hate it !!!!!! So sorry:*( And if it's a girl thing - sorry it is: FUDGEEEEEEEE !

Just give me my sunglasses at night - I will totally shoot demons ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom