1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

What the Israelis really think of the UN

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bathsheba666, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leha

Leha ooseepoosee

Hey, Kofi, want to apologize for this first?

http://www.cnsnews.com/ForeignBureaus/Archive/200010/For20001011e.html

You hypocritical piece of rubbish.

2. William GBTW

William GBTW 73h 1337 H4x0rz

@ Cleric: Are you really a Hezbollah Fighter? If so please tell me more! Please!
    @ Spartan: I agree, I too also welcome other opionoins.
    @ Leha: Hezbollah isn't too close; in a country small like that they are close togather. At least Hezbollah spares the UN its wrath.

3. Spartan117

Spartan117 Immortal

what i was referring to was that i agree that israel should have a country, throughtout history there were persecuted, thaey have a justified reasons for starting a country where it is at...i may come off anti isarel if only because everywhere i hear are pro isarel comments and that we must stop this evil etc...but arab people have similiar right of land as well

evil should not be a term thrown around, what is evil? what is considered evil...is this evil...that goes down ugly road because all it will ever be is an opinion

and using evil to describe people is similar to what you were referring to me, "brainwashed", people not agreeing etc...

and yes i was using it as a derogatory manner, but in my environment htat has become a figure of speech, and irepeated because someone mentioned it:cry: iwill refrain from using it again

side not , foxnews is more who i am referring, i think htat is really onesided, like most things i hear

POST ON THE OPTHER THREAD OF CONSOLIDATED THINGS ETC>>>

4. C~G

C~G Untouchable

Let's not start the name calling about Kofi, he's good guy as long as he keeps his mouth shut.

There will be investigations and all the nine yards newsfolk but it's clear that the attack was an accident.
    I cannot see what would be the point of Israel to kill few UN soldiers including very possibly finnish one.

Saying that the UN soldiers deserved it because international community has failed to maintain peace in the area,
    is somewhat s(k)adistic way of seeing things.

5. William GBTW

I posted it didn't show.
    @ Cleric: Are you really a Hezbollah fighter? If so please tell me more! Please!
    @ Leha: You oppose UN. They aren't too close, even so thats what precision guided bombs are for.
    @ Spartan: I too like to hear other opinions.

6. nivi

nivi Call me Ishmael

I didn't say they deserved it becuase of that, I said it becuase they let hgizballah kidanpp our soldiers filmed it lied about it cought in the lie and released the films with the hizballah faces censored.

7. Ramius75

Ramius75 Deity

or maybe also sponsored by Syria ??? I wont be surprised also if its the true. Since more arm group have some support one or other.

There are always countries using arm groups to further proxy wars. USSR with Support on Fidel, NVA, North Korea. USA with the afgan mujahadeen, depots in Iran, Vietnam, Cuba etc etc. But did they go to war with each other ??

Right now the Israel decided to attack Lebanon is not becoz they want but becoz they can. They know that Lebanon will be powerless to fight against them. They did it in the past, they can do it again. Will Israel dare to attack Syria or Iran directly ?? or if Saudi suicide bombers gets into the puzzle, will they attack Saudi Arabia ??

8. Leha

Leha ooseepoosee

It was me who said that...or maybe you....or maybe both of us? :D

9. Kozmos

Kozmos Jew Detective

Yes I am. Currently we are digging a tunnel under an Israeli artillery site. We will rig it with explosives soon and the ground will consume the wretched zionist enemy.

Hmmm there are also little girls writing on the artillery shells, one of them is hawt.

10. William GBTW

11. Leha

Leha ooseepoosee

I don't know about peace in the area, but this photo looks highly suspicious :hmm:

http://www.republicanrantz.com/sitebuilder/images/ANNAN-NASRALLAH-600x431.jpg

12. William GBTW

@ Cleric: I knew it! I knew you would tunnel under! Why not tunnel all the way to Jerusalem & teach them a lesson! Remember the Tet offensive? Yes! So your going to stop the artillery shelling which kills Lebanese civilians! Noble Cause! Noble Cause! To fight killing & mass murder tis' noble! What's hawt mean BTW?

13. Leha

Leha ooseepoosee

14. Spartan117

Spartan117 Immortal

no more posting here, this is aggressive

15. C~G

C~G Untouchable

Whatever is the case where is your respect towards soldiers/innocents died in conflict? They weren't your enemies. Finding excuses for their death is rather lame, I would say.
    If he just shakes his hand and doesn't talk to him I guess it's alright. ;)

16. shadow2k

shadow2k Emperor

Syria and Iran both fund them actuallly. That's why there is such outrage at these two nations over this conflict.

You think Israel just attacked for fun? To flex it's muscles? They came under a massive shelling of rockets, had eight soldiers killed, and two kidnapped. That's why they retaliated. The new Israeli leaders decided they were not going to stand for it anymore.

I think Israel would indeed attack Syria or Iran if directly attacked by either nation in a similar fashion as what happened with Palestine and Lebanon. But I also think that the US would probably get directly involved at that point.

Saudi though, I'm pretty sure condemned Hezbollah for this conflict, along with Egypt and Jordan. That's what makes this so different from the past conflicts.

17. William GBTW

What do Israelis reall think of the UN?
    Also I don't want death; I want Peace. Lets have peace.
    USE THE CONSALIDATED THREAD!

18. shadow2k

shadow2k Emperor

Israel left Lebanon six years ago.

19. eyrei

eyrei Deity Retired Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.