What Videogames are you playing? ΙΔ - Meet your doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep it and Cookie Clicker in pinned tabs in Vivaldi. But tab discarding does kick in if you don't check it enough.

Oh Boy ! Cookie Clicker ! I got to space expedition , or was it alchemy lab ? :think: What is the best cookie earning facility out there ?

Right now, javascript consoles. But a lot of the buildings stack with each other and boost each others outputs with certain upgrades.

Just one more turn...

Wished there was a way to get Activision's Mechwarrior 2 series (and its expansion packs) to run on today's computers without any of the technical hassles or unofficial 3rd party applications.

If you add games to your wishlist it'll email you when they go on sale. And the sales are often good. :)

I've almost beaten Halo Reach's campaign on solo Legendary, and I've played a bit of Firefight matchmaking. I forgot how great Reach is...they did a great job with that game, such a pleasure to play and it's aesthetically awesome.

:)

This is the game saying "nah, you don't really want to quite", and you should trust Civ to know what is best for you.

... wchich reminds me that Lemon's handy tips in Civ 4 , Aimee once posted ... xD

Well there's a rule of thumb here - when in doubt , play one more turn ! ;)

... wchich reminds me that Lemon's handy tips in Civ 4 , Aimee once posted ... xD

Well there's a rule of thumb here - when in doubt , play one more turn ! ;)

That's the one ! Thank You Aimee ! ^^

It took me some good years to finally understand what wedge is in Nascar (game and also real life racing as they kind of merge together as interest). I always thought it is cross-weight (actual weight that is moved inside car to change balance.. even setup screen shows weight change for each corner! :D ). Now it turns out is just lowering or rising spring (mostly rear for quick access) in the way that change car behavior.
Funny that table (with 4 legs) example was that made it clear with putting something under one leg and how that affects the way table is moving through diagonals (and how changed diagonals "turns"). Finally can understand what to do during race when there seems to be need to adjust car handling (since most of time on track car has used not fresh tires but getting to used tires on practice takes soooooo much time that I can't waste since I must wreck other cars at this time!!! Fun 1st, work (at race) after that :D )

Racing games are so hard ! At least for me . I can get really good at one, only if I practice, the problem is I don't have the patience ! Good Luck @elmurcis ! =)

Is there a prize at stake?

Yea, there is in-game currency prizes. We lost first game and it looks pretty hard to win if 4 ppl on team talk in Romanian, but I talk in English. One guy translates for me, but it is certainly different.

I like video games.:)

Path of Exile: Only a week until the new league, so I'll probably hold off until then, but in the meantime I'm scratching my chin over Cyclone-vs-Blade Vortex, Duelist-vs-Shadow. I was also looking at crits-vs-DoT, but figuring out the mechanics of Crits with these skills is giving me a migraine, so I'm leaning towards the DoT.
I'm leaning towards a duelist, static strike. I used SS in Blight and liked it, but with Oni Goroshi, so I might try it with another weapon combo next league. I went crit too so I'll probably just go with RT and 100% hit this go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom