What would you think of these parents?

King Alexander

Universe explorer
Yesterday, I heard on the TV-news an incredible and shocking story; it seems that there is so much stupidity in the world and so many idiots living among us, that they keep surprise me in every possible way.

Here is what happened:

An 11 years old female, was transfered in hospital in an emergency decay symptoms in her neck. When the nurses/doctors took off her shirt, they almost experienced a shock(imagine that): her breasts were covered by gauzes so tighted up, that the the poor girls breast skin and the gauze had become one :eek: They doctors had to operate her to remove the gauze!!! :eek:
As the doctors reported, the girl is going to well, but she needs a little time to heal.

The female told the police officers that her parents had put her the gauze around her breasts, because (especially)her mother was jealous over the bigger breasts of her doughter, and she wanted to make them stop growing!!! :eek: They gauzes had been around her breasts at least 4 months, VERY much tighted up.

Now, I ask you: WHAT WOULD YOU THINK OF HER PARENTS AND WHAT KIND OF PUNISHMENT/SENTENCE WOULD THEY DESERVE?

P.S.: excuse my spelling and grammar. If I described the incident with "wrong" words, I didn't do it in purpose.

WickedSmurf said:
Where was this? Got a source?
It happened in Athens; I still cannot believe/accept it!!! :eek: Maybe people have gone mad or something?

In Athens? Really? I am planning on going there this autum. Perhaps I should stop by these parents and kick their stupid ******.

It was indeed an awful thing to do. Hideous. Human envy can be so ugly.

It happened in Athens
Athens ,capital of Greece, the same country where in a small village called costalexi two other parents had their mentally handicaped daughter locked for 23 years in a dark room because her existence was shameful. The whole village new nobody spoke...
she was discovered in 1979(yep) The parents were sentenced to 18months(yep again)
but bailed out and were found innocent in the appeal....
makes sence then...

It's difficult, VERY difficult for me, to know/accept just how many idiots exist in the world. What can I say? The most unbelievable things can happen, as it seems.

Garbarsardar.jr said:
Athens ,capital of Greece, the same country where in a small village called costalexi two other parents had their mentally handicaped daughter locked for 23 years in a dark room because her existence was shameful. The whole village new nobody spoke...
she was discovered in 1979(yep) The parents were sentenced to 18months(yep again)
but bailed out and were found innocent in the appeal....
makes sence then...
I don't think its fair to tar the entire country based on two incidents. Woeful tales of child abuse happen in every country (We have had much worse in NZ) :(

King Alexander said:
Now, I ask you: WHAT WOULD YOU THINK OF HER PARENTS AND WHAT KIND OF PUNISHMENT/SENTENCE WOULD THEY DESERVE?

I would be amused if the mother 'accidentally' had a double mastectomy. Not that I'm advocating 'breast for a breast' retribution. Nope, not me!

I don't think its fair to tar the entire country based on two incidents

I agree but since I'm Greek and my experience and input comes mainly from my country and since (because of my current employment) I face these incidents once too often, I think I may be excused for overreacting ;)

Maybe her breasts were getting pretty enormous and HAD to be stopped ;)

kittenOFchaos said:

Oh noes! It's..

Attachments

• theboob.jpg
    theboob.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 116
anarchywrksbest said:
Burn 'em. BURN 'EM ALL!!
No. Slowly hang them over an open flame with hot coals tied to their wrists.

kittenOFchaos said:

I find it difficult to imagine such a thing as 'too big.' :mischief:

But anyway, how to deal with dangerous parenting is a very tricky subject indeed, because the other extreme (adequately shown by a teacher insisting that taking a child off Ritalin is child abuse for which the parent can be jailed) is equally ugly.

Top Bottom