When Squirrels Attack

pacesplace

Prince
Squirrel goes on rampage, injures 3

BERLIN (Reuters) - An aggressive squirrel attacked and injured three people in a German town before a 72-year-old pensioner dispatched the rampaging animal with his crutch.

The squirrel first ran into a house in the southern town of Passau, leapt from behind on a 70-year-old woman, and sank its teeth into her hand, a local police spokesman said Thursday.

With the squirrel still hanging from her hand, the woman ran onto the street in panic, where she managed to shake it off.

The animal then entered a building site and jumped on a construction worker, injuring him on the hand and arm, before he managed to fight it off with a measuring pole.

"After that, the squirrel went into the 72-year-old man's garden and massively attacked him on the arms, hand and thigh," the spokesman said. "Then he killed it with his crutch."

The spokesman said experts thought the attack may have been linked to the mating season or because the squirrel was ill.

What has the animal kingdom come to? If it is because of mating season, this suggests our seniors and working men are competing for the affection of squirrels.

Let this be a warning to you next time you see a squirrel. It could go on a cross-town rampage.

And they called me crazy when I told my friends that I saw a squirrel with green glowing eyes following me in the forest.

I bet it was a war vet. squirrel that suffers from shell shock.

I heard about that. I have a pet squrriel but she has never gone a rampage........

I foresee a Special Ops Squirrel Force in our future. We could use them in Baghdad.

I bet it was a war vet. squirrel that suffers from shell shock.

Is that real? Did they actually make clothes for the squirrel or is it photoshopped or something? :lol:

Note, though, the irritating arrogance of the scientists who, though not anywhere around, still doubt the locals who say it happened.

I also doubt it. What kind of squirrels could kill a big dog but then flee at humans? Doesn't make sense.

We found a dead squirel in the toilet once. I guess somebodys prior burrito torpedo launch had proved just to ghastly for whatever ampibious attack the lil critter had trained for.

What a brave lil grunt and such a crappy way to go.
Actually the theory was he fell from the fan duct positioned directly above the can and he couldn't get a grip. My old house was multi-split level and trees branches growing over parts of the house so access was unusually easy for chippys n squirrels

Now we have monster red and black squirrels They come in mutant size! Don't want them schemin on ya! Cats even run from them sons a bit#hs Im glad Ive since moved into concreate slab :)

Top Bottom