Where in Erebus would you like to live?

The Mercurians and Bannor are out of the question, as I probably wouldn't survive a day seeing as I'm not too good at fighting, having unquestioning obedience, being an insane zealot and that sort of thing.
The Malakim are way too religious for my taste, plus there's the problem of them living in the dessert. While the Elohim seem to have a pretty decent society and are pacifistic and stuff, again they seem to focused on the gods.
While the Kuriotates seem like a nice, tolerant bunch of guys, I remember something about them actually having a very rigid caste system. If that's not true, I'd be okay with living there.
I can't really put my finger on it, but for some reason I wouldn't want to live in the Luchuirp or Ljosalfar civs. Maybe I just don't like elves and dwarves.
The Amurites and their pursuit of knowledge and magic sound like a good civ to live in.
I wouldn't want to be a Khazad, their lives seem to be pretty much about mining and following the Runes of Kilmorph.
The Lanun seem great, as long as they stay away from the Octopus Overlords.
I think I'd most want to live in the Grigori empire. They seem the most rational of all civs, have a fair system, and an awesome leader who's not a dictator.
I consider horses hideous poop-producing machines, so the Hippus are definitely out.
The Sidar's form of eternal life seems so paltry-boring.
Since I'm male, I'd be not much more than a slave with the Svartalfar. If I were female I wouldn't want to be one either, though, as having to watch your back constantly against stabbing seems rather tiring.
I wouldn't be much of a raging barbarian, so both the Doviello and Clan of Embers are out.
While the Balseraphs are a lot of fun, and very interesting and chaotic, they're a bit too much of a good thing. Much too much of a good thing, actually.
I wouldn't want to be a Calabim because it would be like being a Bannor, except there's also vampires trying to eat your soul.
I would only want to be Illian if the world was in a very far stage of being destroyed and so their snowy lands would remain hell-free.
For obvious reasons I wouldn't want to be a Sheaim or Infernal. Though they're the most fun to play as in-game.

So I guess I'm going with the Grigori. If RiFE civs are in, I'd like to be Austrin even more.

lanun. probably under falamar and not hannah. Being able to sail wherever you want and not have to be subjected to the overlords dreams.
sidar and scions would be a miserable existance seeing as how you would be constantly in a place where you have to serve the risen emporer.
sidar you have to give up your humanity and consiounceness for eternal life.
Elohim would be good
Ljostfar would be very strict and intolerant such as if you were to trip over a sacred tree route you would probably get killed.

Top Bottom