While We Wait: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
[...]
We need to keep a list of NESes that are open and what type of NES they are.

I agree, like the Forum Games Catalouge but with a few changes.

A few statuses: Updated Frequently (more than once a fortnight for more than 3 updates)

Updated Infrequently (Updated but longer than 14 days per update)

Haitus

Dead. and maybe discussed. What do you think? We need a few active people (maybe a Moderator?) to keep it accurate within a month.

I misinterpreted a request by PM: I thought you wanted A Storyist Manifesto to be stickied, but it was to be added to the Threads Of Importance list. :p

Retroactive deletion.

It remains a mystery why that one's on the list and none of the others are. I'd second Dachs's "equal time" argument if it wasn't infinitely more plausible that the chief referring agency simply waltzed in, saw something unique, and said "Hey, words; sticky!" out of ignorance rather than any sort of malicious intent.

Either the below four should be added as well, or none of them should be on there. Frankly, since none of the following were on there, said referring agency should have been more considered in his haste before rushing off to demand a sticky.

NES Economics Thread
Styles of NESing
THEORY: Philosophy of NESing
DOCTRINE: Simulationism

Due to my own schedule and lack of forum time, I didn't notice the other threads before I sent the request. Also, as Matrix has said, he misunderstood the request.

Edit: Requests for all four have been sent.

We don't want that many stickies! Put them into the links to NESing threads! Having this many stickies would be just ridiculous!

We don't want that many stickies! Put them into the links to NESing threads! Having this many stickies would be just ridiculous!

I'm not requesting them to be put up as stickies, but added as link to the Notice Board. I thought that was clear from the start, or have people just forgotten the reason for the Notice Board...?

Ah no, I thought from your statement that you intended to request all of those threads to be stickied. :p

You mean one without nations? Why not just erase them?
I ultimately will erase them if I cannot secure a blank map but I'd prefer not to undergo the hassle.

I don't quite think that's what he's looking for. Coasts aren't outlined and you lost a lot of smaller details. Also it is a much smaller image.

:p it was the quick and nasty way of doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom