While We Wait: Writer's Block & Other Lame Excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birdjaguar said:
I've been totally entranced by "Reamde" and neglecting my SymD update which I will try to do now. Reamde is a stunning thriller with a MMORPG at its heart. Read it! It's a page-turner, a 1000 page delight.

Interesting. I'll check it out after I finish up Gibbon's Rise and Decline of the Roman Empire, that thing is so heavy you could stop bullets with it.

Interesting. I'll check it out after I finish up Gibbon's Rise and Decline of the Roman Empire, that thing is so heavy you could stop bullets with it.

Save yourself some time and read something written by an author that actually knew what they were talking about.

What are you doing. Put that book down now unless you are being forced to read it.

edit: Hell, I'll save you the trouble and spoil the ending for you: Christians did it.

Southern, I think April Fools is way over by now.

I know, I am using it as a placeholder until I get out of Skyrim and back on an actual comp to get a Rainbow Dash avatar.

I google image'd "SouthernKing's avatar" on my phone and that was the first link that actually worked, so I thought hey, why not?

Both of you are terrible people D:

To bring the conversation away from bronie avatars, what do you guys think of bronies in general? Er... So how bad is the writing in my NES, the NPCing, and stuff. Any suggestions from the community at large?

It is fine. You are a little bit careless, some diplomacy should remain behind hidden doors.

What are you doing. Put that book down now unless you are being forced to read it.

edit: Hell, I'll save you the trouble and spoil the ending for you: Christians did it.

Not being forced to read it, thought it was a good idea at the time. It's pretty interesting, though at this rate I'll finish the book just short of the sun going black.

I think it might be helpful if we took a census poll sort of thing on what each of our time zones is, not sure if this has been done before though, so I am checking here.

You know, perhaps one of the reasons so many NESes die is because there are too many NESes at any given time...something that could only be run at a healthy capacity if each NESer played 4 or 5 NESes (to throw out a number). Some NESers do that, and then burn out. Others know themselves and don't join. Thus NESes either lack far too many players or their players burn out quickly. That probably should be taken into consideration by aspiring mods.

Supply and demand :(

I will now take off my captain obvious hat.

Well, the active NES's right now (by my count) number around 5ish. How is that too many NES'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom