While We Wait: Writer's Block & Other Lame Excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nylan

Characters Welcome
Welcome to the latest While We Wait. This is the thread where all of your NESing related posts that don't belong anywhere else go. Please be courteous and obey forum rules.

And now a word from our friendly neighborhood mod, Birdjaguar:

Please post responsibly; if you notice things getting out of hand, you may report the post in question.

The WWW thread is a friendly place to discuss topics that concern NESing. This thread is NOT a place to attack others, flame, spam, or discuss things that would be better suited for the OT forum.

Also,

This thread is for topics/posting related to NESing, but that would not fit into another thread. If you feel the need to spam/post off topic, we have an entire subforum provided for just such posting. Use it. Spamming this thread, or for that matter other NES threads, will be dealt with.

The last WWW thread can be found here

Post away, and Happy NESing! :)

Spoiler :
Not that I think it will be a problem, but feel free to comment on anything you'd like to see in/eliminate from the OP

On the minus side, I doubt I'll actually have a Christmas update out. On the plus side, I might have a near-Christmas update out.

Subscribing.

I think I might do some experimenting with NES come the New Year. For the moment, how many people are up for a Command and Conquer themed NES?

Oh, and, feliz navidad

Which Command and Conquer tailless? And Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Have a nice end of the year kind of thing!

Tiberium series, more specifically, the first two games (I might extend the scope for the NES version though).

People who frequent Imperium Offtopicum have an idea of what I'm talking about.

Could be fun- Fulton has some experience working in a Tiberium-esque universe as well out on The Frontier.

On the minus side, I doubt I'll actually have a Christmas update out. On the plus side, I might have a near-Christmas update out.

I have a Christmas update out. Read it and join my NES. :)

I remember when I used to have the Chinese Version of Red Alert. I had to finish the Soviet Campaign before I unlocked the Allied Campaign.

Subscribed, and I'm off to check out Terrance's update :D

I rarely procrastinate. I hope to get my update done at some point. You said you were interested, but not that you wanted the update last Sunday. :3

So, no need to revive that thread, but I took the old NESer personality quiz thingy and landed myself in the storyist camp.

More specifically, I am Iggy's clone :scan:

What is this NESer personality quiz? Where can I take it?

I got centrist, leaning towards simulationist.

I am almost dead-center centrist, with storyist and simulationist tendancies apparently.

Ooh i'll have to do that :D

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom