Why I am Opposed To Immigration

Well, to be fair, most present day countries have been ' infested' with immigrants for the greater part of human history. (One might even go so far as to say that migration is an essential part of human history.) And just as often, immigration has been opposed. Perhaps everybody should just stay put, so we can end this human history thing.

Well, to be fair, most present day countries have been ' infested' with immigrants for the greater part of human history. (One might even go so far as to say that migration is an essential part of human history.) And just as often, immigration has been opposed. Perhaps everybody should just stay put, so we can end this human history thing.
Actually, we should all just go back where we came from.

Now watch as Eastern Africa collapses under all 7+ billion of us...

I do not understand how can one be opossite about immigration as whole. Ok in some microstate its people perhaps feel when is it enough. Europe and Japan are quite overcrowded. But NZ has without doubt capacity to do have more than triple its population.

' Europe is overcrowded'... Do you actually live in Europe? As this seems a rather uninformed statement. (Feel free to google actual statistics.)

What's funny about the ''DON'T COME IN, WE'RE FULL'' sentiment is that it's applied basically anywhere, even in places like Australia, where 98% of the country is pretty much completely empty

So far immigrants are my best tippers on Uber.

Top Bottom