Why must we have Reputations????

Motonuke

Sic and Possesed
Why does dis game have to be so realistic to have reputations. I mean so what you make some unfriendly moves to the Russians. Theres nuthin wrong with drop nukes everywhere.

Ok N E Wayz I was playin as the Persians on Chiefton and ever since the beginning me and the russians werent actually...friends. Well finally after I jus discovered how to make ICBM's , they declare war on me. So I drop a few bombs here and there, and then all of a sudden everyone else hates me. Does anyone have any idea on how I can bring back my good reputation?

After ICBM's there isn't much you can do, let alone restore reputations. I think that one of the more missed wonders in this game from civ2 is the Eiffel Tower. The Eiffel Tower made your reputation slowly heal over time, which was extremely helpful to my playing style.

Ill jus go with the warmonger approach and launch the rest of my ICBM's to Russia and finish them off. But I'm pretty sure Ill be ok for the rest of the game.

i think that the rest of the world doesnt like you because it contributes to global warming

Top Bottom