Why the hate for the consoles?

i don't think you give the average computer/console user enough credit. i can't think of a single person i know that didn't realize the current PS3 version was not backwards compatable.

True - heck, it's almost an assumption that next-gens are backwards compatible.

PCs will always have a place - but the main prob is, games are just one aspect on a PC, whereas they are the entirety on a console. Still, strategy games always do and always will work best on the PC.

By the way anyone who is interested it seems that Best Buy (though not a good since you are limited to buying electronics) has also offered $100 gift card with 40Gb PS3 to match Walmart. Notice it ends this week also you probably have to request to match Walmart offer.

i don't think you give the average computer/console user enough credit. i can't think of a single person i know that didn't realize the current PS3 version was not backwards compatable.

I work in a retail gaming store....nearly every single person that comes in looking to purchase a PS3 doesn't know this.

and, to be fair, Sony has stopped producing all the other versions, thus causing any new owners to be screwed without realizing it.

I love pc games but I have to give consoles the nod simply for multiplayer. And I don't mean crap internet multiplayer where you sit on your own in the dark and cheer yourselg on as you kill "sexypants56". Consoles have real multiplayer where you can play with your friends in your sitting room. My friend is much better than me at football but on the ps2 I can kick his ass.

Btw has anyone ever played those olympics games. They are amazing almost no skill required just fast thumbs, even my dad can play it, and that fact alone makes consoles better because anyone can play them.

well, you can't find the 80GB system in stores anywhere, I know Sony is coming out with a MGS4 bundle that includes the 80GB system, but that's the only way to get a new PS3 that isn't a 40GB.

I work in a retail gaming store....nearly every single person that comes in looking to purchase a PS3 doesn't know this.

well then, it's a good thing you're there to set them straight.

if i'm going to put out that kind of cash i do a little research before i go shopping.

Top Bottom