woodelf's Guns Skinned By C.Roland

C.Roland

FFH Art team member
Now that woodelf's guns are animated, I decided to skin them. Here the result :

Donwload
(Preview in NifSkope)

@woodelf : I didn't upload it in the files DB. We have two options, 1:I Upload all the skin in the DB and I put a link to yours cannon download 2:You update your cannon in the DB. What do you prefer ?

EDIT : (Aug 20, 2006)

The two other guns : The WH imperial mortar and the Bombard reskinned.

I have also modified a bit the material propriety so I have inclued the new mesh in the zip.

Donwload

Update the cannons - it´s just much more user-friendly.

I can´t see the screenie right now because my Internet is buggy, but I´m sure they do look as wonderful as always.

They look awesome, I especially like the texture on the mortar gun :thumbsup:

Very nice Roland, very nice. :thumbsup:

I think I should do what the Duke suggests and simply update the files where they are. I'm not sure how many people who download them want to go find a dds somewhere else. I think for the next gun I make I'll send it to you before posting it. ;)

woodelf said:
Very nice Roland, very nice. :thumbsup:

I think I should do what the Duke suggests and simply update the files where they are. I'm not sure how many people who download them want to go find a dds somewhere else. I think for the next gun I make I'll send it to you before posting it. ;)

Ok, you can send it to me and just skin with different plain color(pink, blue, green) so I will know wich part is what.

These are really great C. Roland! Thank you for them.

One little thing I was wondering was if you could also do a new skin for woodelf's bombard? It jsut seems like the natural thing to do since this pack includes all of his other guns.

Crap. I forgot about the bombard. I'll have to "animate" later today.

Wow! I take back what I said about the mortar, these are the best skins of the bunch! Great job man :goodjob:

Terrific work Roland. :thumbsup: I'll animate the bombard and add that into the database.

Top Bottom