Work in progess and Previews

Awesome work there. :goodjob: The Shilla crown is a real nice touch. :D

One little thing, however: Shouldn't the emblem in the third era be a regular Taeguk symbol? If I recall correctly, that variant of the Taeguk symbol was the symbol of the Goryeo empire. The "Taeguk" symbol that appears on the South Korean flag now was the symbol of the late Joseon and Daehan Jeguk periods.

Well, I did change the symbol, but not to the modern one. I made it look like this one.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...rea_1882.svg/300px-Flag_of_Korea_1882.svg.png

I don't know why, but poser is working again hahah.
here is the update:

Attachments

• wf copy.jpg
    wf copy.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 103
Finally, an update for Peter! Thank you so much! I've been using your old one despite some transparency errors since he was released. :)

I'm guessing Suleiyman the Magnificient? By the way, what happened to the Sejong leaderhead?

Just put modern Sejong in a hanbok instead of a suit, but with modern hairstyle. He doesn't need to be mustached and bearded either.

Also, if you give the Korean-style crown you had for Sejong to the first era of that Gokturk, you could have a Goguryeo or Buyeo king. :D Central Asian culture had a dramatic influence on early Korean civilizations. :)

Me too! He is too good to not be used.

I think it looks excellent. :goodjob: Although Cheongwadae would have been a nicer background.

Wow, I really like that Turk. Great work, all of them! :)

Top Bottom