Work in progess and Previews

These are great, I may have use for a couple of them, one for sure, will they be 4 era? :)
Hope you do find some help for those pcx, I too would love to get my hands on your sejong and yamato LH.

I thought native americans didn`t have facial hair, I mean, it was extremely rare..

That is what I'm wondering about too actually..

I am wondering if Shiro is acting on some new information.

I thought no native Americans except those on the northwest coast and above(that is the Haida and above to the Inuit) had facial hair of any kind.

I thought native americans didn`t have facial hair, I mean, it was extremely rare..
I used to think the same thing, but about a year ago I was watching a show about Atlantis. One man said that the statues of men with beards in Mayan and Aztec art was supposed to be white Atlanteans, but then the show explained that many pure Mayan men have beards and mustaches. Montezuma II was described as having a thin mustache and beard. Native Americans came from Asia, and Asian sometimes have very thin beards and sometimes have thicker beards. I am not an anthropologist but it seems the native peoples of Mesoamerica, and those of the Pacific North West, have more body hair than other American Indians. Indians are not homogeneous and some have different traits.
It is not as common as in European or even Asian men. And it is less common in artwork, either most men shaved, or it was not preferred, or maybe just that little number of men actually had facial hair. So only gave 3 heads facial hair. The other guy has an obsidian chin piece.

Reference:

Beautiful previews there Shiro!

:faint: This is awesome! Beautiful work!

Is this a scenario? Who are these leaders?
It's a scenario I was thinking of making. I don't know who the leaders are, I just made generic leaders for each Civ.

What about the new update on the Silla crown?

It's a scenario I was thinking of making. I don't know who the leaders are, I just made generic leaders for each Civ.

If you wish, I could suggest names for probably most of them.

Shiro, could you do the Mississipian and perhaps Toltec 4 era please? I would use it in my mod.

Have you considered using other sites to upload your files to?

Or you can just put half of the needed files in one ZIP file and the other half in another ZIP file.

Top Bottom