World Cup 2010 Fantasy Thread.

You can't beat van Persie and Fabiano for miserable failures. A cost of 18 and they combined for 6 points against North Korea and Denmark... :cry:

You can't beat van Persie and Fabiano for miserable failures. A cost of 18 and they combined for 6 points against North Korea and Denmark... :cry:

Oh? Compare two of my fielded players -- Dani Alves (Brazil) and Casillas (Spain) -- the former cost 7.5, earned 2, latter cost 8 and presumably will get 3, to two of my benched players -- Brecko (Slovenia) got 8 while costing 3.5 and Kingson (Ghana) got 10 while costing 5. 5 points for 15.5 vs a missed 18 from 8.5. Then I also have Ribery, Terry, Van Persie, Lucio, Xavi... :cry:

Oh? Compare two of my fielded players -- Dani Alves (Brazil) and Casillas (Spain) -- the former cost 7.5, earned 2, latter cost 8 and presumably will get 3, to two of my benched players -- Brecko (Slovenia) got 8 while costing 3.5 and Kingson (Ghana) got 10 while costing 5. 5 points for 15.5 vs a missed 18 from 8.5. Then I also have Ribery, Terry, Van Persie, Lucio, Xavi... :cry:

Seems like a pretty good team.

It's possible to view other teams in the league now, if you haven't noticed. Don't mind me taking a peak :mischief:

# Team Manager RD TOT
1 Taliban United Arwon222 0 94
2 Wartham United Dell19 0 78
3 Messi + 10 pabvr81 0 72
3 Bacon FC warpus 0 72
5 Spambox Attack azzaman333 0 63
5 Dukla Cill Rìmhinn Calgacus 0 63
5 TheBigLosers Herman_CFC 0 63
8 Matt. Utd matt.iles 0 61
9 Liberty FC LibertyFC 0 58
10 FC Tåpaj loppantorkel 0 56
11 Perth United class_hero 0 54
12 Hopefullly not Last Volumess 0 51
13 Morphine Wednesday Molecules 0 50
14 FC Grisu Grisu77 0 47
15 Northern Wombats NordKoenig 0 46
16 BCLG United BCLG100 0 45
17 Inter4Ever Gocho18 0 40
18 LivingTugas Demanjo 0 37

After first round. I'm sinking.

I'm still not entirely sure on this transfer thing, can you do it between games or is that just subs?

Transfers are changes made between rounds, which swap players out of your squad of 23. Substitutions are done during the round, and are switching the starting XI with those on the bench.

You can do the transfers whenever you want. You just can't use the players you trade for until the next round which makes sense.

That's strange. I have access to it.

I should've had more faith in Fabiano... :(

Climbing up...and ranked 117th in Afghanistan!

Luis Fabiano...thank you buddy. Still waiting for Van Persie to knock 'em in. And I've gotta get rid of Gourcuff and replace him with Ozil or Schweinsteger....

Hah, I totally forgot to make transfers and set up my team in between rounds, but somehow Luis Fabiano came out and scored 2 goals for me (he's my captain, but I was going to change that cause he didn't do crap in the first game against korea)

So no transfers for me yet, but I did just make my first substitution, we'll see how that goes over

Gah, I had Maicon as captain instead of Louie Fabs. Still got Xavi, Villa and Fernandez to play today.

Wow, somehow I'm not last :ack:

Top Bottom