World in flame: WW1 units pack

Excellent pack, excellent work as always. :hatsoff:
It`s very appreciated and needed for fans, which can modify their existent mods and scenarios or to create new ones with those eyekeeping units.

Bravissimo ! :thumbsup:

Thanks to all guys! Well, last friday my computer shut down, some System32 file corrupted. So lucky man I have saved all my data and I've changed operating system from XP to Windows 7, and after two days of massive data entries now I have my notebook that is absolutely faster.

You make a grown man cry, shame on you.
And then this message showing that a PC crash could have spoiled this humungus collection.
It would have been too much to bare indeed.

My humble thanks MR. Imperator.

PS WWI cavalry at last, and in mass ;-)

BTW, be sure to post your favorite unit (or several favorite units) into the Monthly Competition and Monthly Front Page Announcements threads. This is something that makers of large unit packs, like you and Sandris, sometimes neglect to do. Even if these threads mean nothing to you personally, I believe that they are good for the community, and bring wider attention to the continuing high quality of work being produced by you and others in the forum.

What a wonderful aesthetic taste... What a great realization... It's awesome. Simply awesome. One of the BEST unit packs in the Civfanatics' history.

Viva l'Imperatore!!!

Long live the Emperor!!!

Vive L'Empereur!!!

Es Lebe Der Kaiser!!!

Да здравствует Император!!!

上帝万岁!!!

I had a half of an hour yesterday's night to look through the pack and it's... yeah, I have no words to describe how cool it is. And comment from Mr Sandris is a most valuable one - this is a comment from one of the best Civ3 unit creators ever.

WW1 Platinum, Blue Lion, sir? ;)

And a piece of hidden info ->
Spoiler :
Japanese Infantry AttackA animation = Japanese Bomber AttackA. Imperator, Monsenior, please, fix this minor trouble. :)

If I may bring up a bit of constructive criticism, the Death anim for mounted units still looks weird to me. You can't have the horse falling to the left and the rider jumping, avoiding his falling horse and falling to the right. It would be so much better and simple to have him stay on his horse and fall to the left... Good pack otherwise, I couldn't find anything else to criticize ;)

I just realized what a challenge people will have to face: Whether use Imperator's units or Wyrmshadow's for this era?

I just realized what a challenge people will have to face: Whether use Imperator's units or Wyrmshadow's for this era?

Oh, I dunno. Mixing-and-matching is fun, and one has units made that the other lacks. Sounds more like a buffet to me.

;) ,

Oz

This is Great!!!!Your Majesty,special thanks for Tachanka!!!:bowdown: Now, this unique unit can be used in all scenarios 'bout the Civil War in Russia,however, as all of your Russian units of the WWI!!!In addition, all units of the Balkan states I can use for my long-planned scenario of the Balkan Wars of 1912-13!Thanks a lot! :hatsoff::clap:

BTW, be sure to post your favorite unit (or several favorite units) into the Monthly Competition and Monthly Front Page Announcements threads. This is something that makers of large unit packs, like you and Sandris, sometimes neglect to do. Even if these threads mean nothing to you personally, I believe that they are good for the community, and bring wider attention to the continuing high quality of work being produced by you and others in the forum.
The whole set can be announced. The only thing you'd need to add to a post there is something like a 'pedia image or two of your choice. If you want to include an image of several units just make sure it matches the guidelines in the OP.

Top Bottom