World in flame: WW1 units pack

I have uploaded the PediaIcons for Belgian Trenh Mortar, see first post in the Attachment section.
Some news from my work: I'working on a new WW2 pack but only with tanks and artillery; The Germans (Prussia, Austria, Saxony, Bavaria) from High Medieval To Late 19th C, the Russians from High Medieval To Late 19th C, The Swedish from High Medieval to Late 19th C; the definitive Roman unit pack with a lot roman units from Romulus and Remus to the last days of Rome.

... And precisely how much caffeine do you drink? ;)

I downloaded the French Early War Infantry for the Steampunk mod and it seems to be awfully slow, even when I change the speed in the .INI file. Is there a way to solve this?

You should change the speed with CivFlcEdit from the Civ3MM Toolkit by Cyber Dreyk. You probably need some of Microsoft's development tools installed, but not sure. I couldn't make it work before installing .net framework on my computer I think (I installed it for an other purpose but found C3MM had been working perfectly after that).

It's simple as checking "custom" (Delay section) and entering a lower value. And saving of course.

I have uploaded the PediaIcons for Belgian Trenh Mortar, see first post in the Attachment section.
Some news from my work: I'working on a new WW2 pack but only with tanks and artillery; The Germans (Prussia, Austria, Saxony, Bavaria) from High Medieval To Late 19th C, the Russians from High Medieval To Late 19th C, The Swedish from High Medieval to Late 19th C; the definitive Roman unit pack with a lot roman units from Romulus and Remus to the last days of Rome.

And I have just DL some Germans and Austrians-Hungarians. They are just great.

Top work indeed Imperator

imperator1961
:love:
I thank you for the units

Wotan49
:old:

Looking over the massive amount of units in this pack I must say that I miss one or two.

Many nations have a mortar unit, but NOT Russia, Turkey, Japan and some minor nations.

Could you not make up some of these to finish of the WWI era ???

You could use mortars from other nations if they historically did that. There's also a generic mortar you could use. Old, yes, but it does the job just fine.

Of course I can, but not the "generic" bloke since I can´t find anybody looking more british than that guy.

I was just asking humble to the great Imperator, since he made hundreds of detailed units from many many countries.

Looking over the massive amount of units in this pack I must say that I miss one or two.

Many nations have a mortar unit, but NOT Russia, Turkey, Japan and some minor nations.

Could you not make up some of these to finish of the WWI era ???

Russia and Japan leave the war before the introduction of mortars. Turkey do not use this weapon.

I don't know if anyone else has reported this but the Pediaicons for the Italian Infantry is missing.

That WWII pack in the making sounds promising =) Always looking forward to good of the early XX century era. Btw. is there any chance the WWI infantry pack will get a follow up with some of the worlds non-belligerents (Spain, China, Southern Amerikans, Afrikans and the like)?

That WWII pack in the making sounds promising =) Always looking forward to good of the early XX century era. Btw. is there any chance the WWI infantry pack will get a follow up with some of the worlds non-belligerents (Spain, China, Southern Amerikans, Afrikans and the like)?

Maybe, but I need refrences/pics.;)

Maybe, but I need refrences/pics.;)
That maybe sounds promissing ;) I shall see what I can find on those uniforms. As far as I can tell at least the Southern Americans wore mostly German style during that period. Before the 1880s and after WWI it was all French-ish.

Always looking forward to good of the early XX century era. Btw. is there any chance the WWI infantry pack will get a follow up with some of the worlds non-belligerents (Spain, China, Southern Amerikans, Afrikans and the like)?

Any chance of generic versions of the infantry, flamethrower, mortar, field and heavy arty's?:)

Thank You, for all the units you have made and work you have put into them! Merry Christmas.:cool:

I don't know if anyone else has reported this but the Pediaicons for the Italian Infantry is missing.

Was this small mistake corrected ???

Hate to interupt The Great Imperator in any upcoming releases with these pediaicons, but if they where left out because of mistake perhaps we will be graces with their early appearance soon. Only to complete this outstanding package.

It was the Early Italian Infantry if I´m not mistaken.

Top Bottom