World of Tanks Beta

:mischief:

Couldn't care less about them myself, to be honest. Grinding the American mediums at the moment.

I'm not really excited about the British tanks (now...been playing the common test server), although fully upgraded Churchills will probably dominate around tier 5-6, until the next tank tree is released. The high tier, high accuracy British tanks plus cheap premium shells will probably bring back the 'invisible tank' syndrome. I am a little curious what a platoon of tier 5 Crusaders would do in a tier 4-6 battle.

I do want a Firefly, when/if that premium comes out. The Black Prince doesn't interest me.

*bump* 8.2 patch is out, now with American tanks with autoloaders, and I think a new render system with the option for larger LODs or something. Also 4 maps have been re-detailed.

They nixed Chinese tanks for some reason.

They nixed Chinese tanks for some reason.

Cant have Chinese tanks which are superior to Russian tanks.
Where is the second German Assault gun line ?

The new render system really makes a difference. No more laggy sniper mode. I also like that fallen trees now provide camo.

Anyone has the E-50? Got it fully upgraded the other day, and it really shines now.

*BUMP*

There are some nice specials from today to the end of the year, including:

1. Free tier 2 premium USA tank if you are 'active' (I guess that means if you played at least one match this month), to be given on Christmas Eve.

2. Free t-shirt if you have a tier 10 tank and play with it 5 times from now to the like the end of the year.

Top Bottom