Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Crap

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

luiz

Trendy Revolutionary
This scenario starts on 1939, when the germans panzers are about to smash the Maginot Line and take Poland. The map is Marla Singer World Map. The historical accuracy is good.
The reason why I made the Axis the human player is simple: since you cant confugure diplomacy, playing as the Axis is the only way to assure the world war will happen. To be fair, you must declare war on Eastern Europe, France, Scandinavian Nations, Low Nations, China and the British Empire in the first turn.

This is how the world is divided:

Axis
British Empire
France(French Empire)
Iberian Nations
Scandinavian Nations
Low Nations(I included Belgiums colonys in Africa)
Russia
Eastern Europe
China
Latin America
United States

Version 1.0 removed after 47 downloads

This is version 1.1, and the changes I made are the following:
1-St. Petersburg is now called Leningrad
2-Stalingrad was placed
3-Chinese region of Manchuria is now occupied by the Japanese
4-Fixed Roosevelts name
5-Added some workers to deal with polution

Attachments

• world war ii_axis.zip
    91.8 KB · Views: 6,872
looks nice but herer are some problems:
1: the northern city in mexico is called Chihuahua not Chiuaua
2: stalingrad (very historicaly impostant is missing, and St Petersburg was called Leningrad
3: By 1939 japan already had control of Manchuria or northern china

well those are the problems i see right now :)

Thenks...
Ill try to fix them as soon as possible

this is not a terribaly good scenario because players are FORCED to declare war. how are you gonna make them do that? You should say: In order to have a fairly good game, you should declare war on blah, blah, blah. not say you have to. just say you should.

well u dont need to take his advise u could "choose" to further manover your forces into the best first strike position it dosnt matter what he says (not to be mean) I played it overall fair scenario,needs a little work here and there but It has potential :)

thanks one man assault, thats exactly what I was going to reply. If you dont want to follow my advice, simply dont

It's a good scenario,the only thing I would recommend would be more pacific islands (midway,marshall,gilbert,gaum,phillipines bases).

I don't mean to be annoying/insulting, but I am forced to correct your opening sentence luiz! :mad: The maginot line defended France, not Poland, and the former was invaded in march 1940, not 1939!

I'm sorry, I just had to get that out of my system.

By, the way, how could you leave out Stalingrad?! Sheesh !
Blasphemy! :D

the former what was invaded in 1940? well the USSR was invaded in 1941 in what was called operation Barbarossa, i havent checked but the maginot line was in france ;)

I`m not sure what he means neither. What was invaded in march 1940? I now for sure that Poland was invaded september 1939, Norway and Denmark in april 1940 and then the Netherlands and France in may 1940. But march? I don`t know. Never heard of it.

Hey guys... did you download the scenario? I placed the Maginot line defending France.... hey Im not a complet idiot...
what I meant in my opening sentence was: Smash the Maginot Line AND(separeted thing) take Poland.
Theres no excuse for forgetting Stalingrad, but I placed it in my 1.1 version...

I voted your Szenario Good!

i think wyou made a great job to create a ww2 szenario (no MOD)

You may be interesten in my ww2 MOD....
i play on a not accurate - but more gmaeusabel map

thanks pi8ch.... Ill check your mod as soon as possible...

Im working on a Napoleonic scenario. Does anyone have a good map of Europe in 1792 with city names?

Oops,seems the perfectionist (me! me!) has himself made a mistake. FRANCE (france! France!) was invaded in May (may) (may) 1940. I always get the two months mixed up....

oh u are right about ur quote
"...Dogs with mines attached to them are a special feature of the Soviet Union. German dogs in worst cases bite, but they do not explode. Shooting every dog you see, while recommended in the Soviet Union, may create a bad impression..."
but teh russians noticed taht the dogswould rather fallow the familiar sounds of the russian tanks! :lol:

thnx for the wicked ass scenario... hope everyone else enjoyed it cuz i sure did... if u can get more scenarios... i really enjoyed it

totally unfair, i dont want to play the axis.
england and france are forced to declare war on the germans when poland was invaded, so you can make them possible to play to.
until you do that, i keep out of this scenario...

Great scenario - I like it how even though the British Empire was the strongest nation at the time the Germans can still win because the British Empire is so spread out. 2 problems through:
Whole map not revealed (not your fault though).
You can't play as anybody else.

Top Bottom