• it was ok

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • it was veeeery bad

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • what am i doing here

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While Im no newbie to Civ games I am a newb at mods for them, I downloaded this WW3 scenerio and the other version from someone else, I put the bic files into the scenerio folder in the CIV3 folder and when I try to load em up I get a cant load, file is corrupt error. Anyone know what gives?

I just bought the game and updated it right away, I guess the new patch came out right afterwards. Thx :goodjob:

Really nice work ! :goodjob:

Though i don't think Japan is any kind of world power in military aspect now. ;)

Yeah, and Pervez Musarraf is the leader of the greatest enemies of India, Pakistan. I think it would upset some Indian buddies. ;)

This mod is very slow. At P3-500MHz 256RAM i cannt play due to huge lag betwen load game and game start, and between turns :(:(:(

kettyo i know tha japan is not really good in military now, but the scenario is based to be in some years, and today some people there are pushing for re-armament, are you really sure Pervez is the president of Pakistan!!!!! are you really sure? i am not sure, could u tell me the name of the leader of india?
sorry muxec, mmmh......try my "WW2 european front" the map is smaller.

thanks kettyo, but b4 i change it, i think i shuld find other things to change cuz people might not like re-downloading it again for a simple name change, what else should i chnage.......

This map is fearfully real and RL like...

I found that the Neutral Nations were a little 2 powerful and they were the meanest lol, And the area where Detroit MI would be is not occupied, as far as I know Detroit is a well known key city to the US military considering its manufacturing capabilities and I believe theres a US Naval training base in MI as well. Theres a new game called SuperPowers that recognizes Detroit as one of the US's key cities.

Overall the game is fun, I didnt experience problems with lag and it was a blast getting my butt kicked by the neutrals and mounting a comeback later on by Nukin the chinese and the arab nations ultimately gaining the neutrals respect.:D

thanks Letsrock, i will do taht change in my next version in the future, i need to look for more things to chnage too.well the neutral nations were powerful maybe cus they were the largest side i bet mexico city was the hardest to take over right? well cuz its size and conection to otehr southamerican cities they were very fortified, as long as they werent too high tech.

I never took them over, its still ongoing. The Neutrals almost conquered me they took New York, destroyed Washington, stole San Antonio, and New Orleans. I negociated peace and built up my military and now Im at 1/2 their power rating, Im rated 2nd most powerful with 5 nations left.

My problem was I didnt take them seriously enough, they were above and below me. I was building wonders and trying to get nuclear capability and then they started pillaging.

well i took the arab nations first, then india, i keept peace w/ everyone else, even some alliances w/ china and US, so i made the US and china fight and lower the neutrals power

Ok, Good job, here are some suggestions

- I would make Turkey part of the European Union, looking at recent events it shows they are eager to join. I would correct some spelling errors in the intro

- I doubt Blair will be in office in 4 years time. Just make some names up for leaders.

- Change habana to havana

- Do not add Amsterdam, but Brussels to the map. Since it does have the NATO headquarters, and make it the capital.

- England, Italy and France have carriers. I couldn't find one.

- Add more cities

- Is it possible to create barbarian units and bases? Otherwise, create a couple in Columbia, Aphganistan and somalië to represent their anarchy.

- Would make Indonesia and Malaisia part of the arab coalition, since they have the largest Muslim community

-Qatar part of the US?

So, in general, a couple of errors, but try to add more cities for each race. That would also add to the difficulty level.

Cheers

trust me, Turkey isn getting into the European Union any time soon. They are eager to join but EU rejected them many times and are very hestitant to let them join. They just rejected them recently. :)

Thanks Lord Lolig, i wasnt sure since many nations have asked to join the union, well turkey stays w/ the arabs ^_^

Top Bottom