• it was ok

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • it was veeeery bad

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • what am i doing here

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mmmmh..............let me see........ok go to the place where thers a pic of a world, then theres a pic of a thunder or something, click onn it, and a screen will apear, now it will have none highlated, then below is anothe thing saying barbarians, skip it and press on where it says rome, and the gray thing will go away and now is enable, write me back if it worked or need more help :)

When shall October Fury be released?:D

This is pretty good, I have always wanted to rule the world as a democratic china whit the USA and Russia.:cool:

Canada is not at all part of the US. As a nation we have a military equal any of the middle European powers, and an economy which outdistances all but eight nations on this planet.

i dont remmeber well.....but didnt i put canada as part of the neutral nations? maybe u are confused w/ teh scenario taht was a changed form the original.

I dont know about the rest man but after looking over your .bic file, the fact that you have put "General Pervez" as India's leader doesnt speak highly about your scenario! who the hell is general pervez anyway?? and if he is who i know he is, what is he doing leading INDIA of all the nations?? Just FYI, General Pervez Musharraf is the leader of Islamic Republic of Pakistan and again FYI, Pakistan and India are NOT the same nation. Don't mean to sound rude, but perhaps you don't follow world Politics!!! Please, as an Indian, i'm appalled at your selection of Leader for India, if you can, change it!!

Shastram

Continuting on my thoughts: it reallyl doesnt make sense to make General Pervez leader of Indian Republic. SO what is the role of Indian Republic anyway.... how come its so small considering the real India is number 7 in terms of land-mass in the whole world and Israel, well Israel is just too small :)

and your boundary of India is quite skewed.. karachi is taking over a whole province of India! In terms of power, I think one forgets that India has nuclear capabilities in today's world with extremely advance missile capabilities as well. The whole turmoil issue in Kashmir is because of the fact that the little Pakistan and India both have nuclear capabilities... an area that is very volatile and may as well lead to WWIII if push comes to shove! China is very much involved in helping Pakistan and India was involved and still is to a degree with Russia. Putin happens to be a good friend :)

And about leader of India, please once again, REMOVE PERVEZ from your scenario, it really is appalling for me as an Indian to see that (even though its just a game....). If you wanna put someone, I'll give you a good name: "Atal Behari Vajpai" . Current Prime minister of India, good man by some standards, good for India in a lot of different ways. Is somewhat defense oriented and makes India extremely diplomatic in the whole world. Smart guy who is taking good care of the country that hosts the 2nd largest population in the world!

Just a few thoughts about India.

Have fun,

Shastram

Whats up with the three star rating!? It should at least be a 4 to 4 1/2!

Stalin006 - The scenario is excellent. The neutrals are a bit much but I usually just turn them off. The load up time is acceptable, compared to other scenarios which take ten times as long. It appears that your possibly done tweaking the scenario. In the event you would like some additional feed back here is my .02 cents.

Leaders - (I'm not a designer) how hard is it to get a picture of the current leaders and put those in to the game? Russia - Vladimir Putin, USA - George W. Bush, EU - Tony Blair?, China - Hu Jintao, India - Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Pakistan - General Pervez Musharraf, Japan - Junichiro Koizumi, Arab Nations - I don't know who to pick?, Neutrals - Don't like em to powerful. If nothing else I'll email you the pictures of these individuals if you want them.

WW3 - Is most likely to happen (IMHO!) over the US and China, US and North Korea, US/Israel and Arab nations. & Pakistan and India. It would be nice if the scenario would cater to this for example. Make South Korea (Seoul) a USA City. Make North Korea (Pyongyang) with China. Consider making Tawain AKA Formosa. Another hot point in US & China relations. I think I have read somewhere that China believes that war with the USA is impossible to avoid. Do to recent news coverage I don't think it's necessary to talk about th other possible war suggestions.

China - My biggest pet peve by scenario makers. Home of the WORLDS largest armed forces. Home of the WORLDS largest population. Has anybody ever heard of a little forgotten war called Korea? Bottom line, one of the worlds super powers the USA halted by a peasant army at the 38th parralel in KOREA. Keeping in mind that this same army had just fought a civil war in its own land with millions of losses. 3 years of bloody fighting and 60,000 plus US casualties later a cease fire was signed in 1953. Why is taking China always a piece of cake.

I suggest several armies and/or leaders be distributed to China at the beggining of the game. They should have huge populations in their cities. These cities should have great potential for power. They should need alot of "Worker" improvemnts though to simulate them growing in to the world power they will become. Roads should need to be built and they should need to start the game building factories and be behind technology wise. Except in computers as we found out the hard way here in the USA. I would suggest that the poulations be a little angry to simulate the speratist movements like Fulong gong, pro democracy movements etc. I feel that China should have substantial ammounts of "Infantry" and "Tanks" not modern mind you.

USA - Technology wise should already have recyling, synthetic fibers, ecology, and other technologies it seems silly to say that in a few years (I think you said that for the scenario) we still need to research technologies we had 20 - 30 years ago. Is it "ballanced"? Not really but the real world is not ballanced either. Hence the need to sign mutual protection pacts.

Another thing why start out with "regular units" I don't think this should be the case in Russia - Veteran, USA - Veteran, & China - Veteran. The rest maybe.

Anyway, your is one of the few scenarios I'll play did it make it to PTW?

Any chance we can put your tallents to work on a Korean or Vietnam war scenario? How about Desert Storm?

I agree with Shastram you should rectify the Indian leader name asap. That would be like making a WW2 scenario, and playing the US with Hitler as the leader. It's just not remotely accurate.

Hey stalin, i have a few ' interesting ideas ' for my own ww3 scenario, so im gonna make my own (from the Civ3 supplied World map) since I just am somewhat bored. I plan to make it somewhan similar except for a few middle-sized changes.

1. the CIS (Commonwealth of independent states) I would make into a single nation as the russians have returned to bieng a considerable world power and are ready for an expansion.

2. The communist world is declining and will likely fall, A new nationalist revolution in Hong-Kong and Taiwan has begun by the Taiwanese leaders to retake their former lands they ruled in the 1920's before the commusinst civil war. Thweworld's nations are not interefering with the revolution as the Taiwanese are bieng suppled with secret financial and military aid from the US, and the newly re-built Empire of Japan.

3. After the US involvement in the middle east to disarm Saddam Hussien finished, the Muslim world decided to unify for the first time in centuries behind Saddam Hussien to create a unified
nuclear power to get vengeance on those who ' Police the world. '

4. The Empire of Japan has been allowed to re-arm after a massive wave of commusinst terrorist attacks hit the country years earlier. The US gave them permission along with the UN so that they could defend themselves. Japan Recently annexed the country of Indonesia, and a good chunk out of former French-Indochina. Japan has been continuing an economic boom, especially by the fact of the revolutions.

eh? am sorry, i havent been here for a while, ive been testing for a new kind of scenarios, ur ideas are great, i like the mid east one, but change the leaders name

Top Bottom