WW2 Global Gold

Civinator, can you post only the biq file? i founded a version of WW2 global (not the gold version) in the internet.. but without the biq file..

Civinator, can you post only the biq file? i founded a version of WW2 global (not the gold version) in the internet.. but without the biq file..

rataotjk, sorry for the delay in the answer. I saw your post today. WW2 Global had many different versions. So it´s important what version of WW2 Global you have.

Guys all the download links are dead... Could you fix it please? thanks

The download links will be fixed and I hope this can be done this year - but I cannot promise it. The files of WW2 Global Gold are linked to the graphics of SOE, so a new download link for WW2 Global Gold means a new download link for SOE, too. As both scenarios will be hosted by a German site, the scenario files must be adjusted to German laws - this means for example no more Hitler Leaderhead and other graphis must be chequed, too. As I´m also working on the next version of CCM and another project that have priority to SOE and I also have a very demanding fulltime-job (at present much too demanding) you must be patient. I will do my best, but unfortunately my time is very limited.

And not to forget the most important:
rataotjk and dobragab welcome at CFC! :band:[party]

rataotjk, sorry for the delay in the answer. I saw your post today. WW2 Global had many different versions. So it´s important what version of WW2 Global you have.

The download links will be fixed and I hope this can be done this year - but I cannot promise it. The files of WW2 Global Gold are linked to the graphics of SOE, so a new download link for WW2 Global Gold means a new download link for SOE, too. As both scenarios will be hosted by a German site, the scenario files must be adjusted to German laws - this means for example no more Hitler Leaderhead and other graphis must be chequed, too. As I´m also working on the next version of CCM and another project that have priority to SOE and I also have a very demanding fulltime-job (at present much too demanding) you must be patient. I will do my best, but unfortunately my time is very limited.

And not to forget the most important:
rataotjk and dobragab welcome at CFC! :band:[party]

Well, thanks for the fast answer. I think it's a dumb question but why can't upload the files somewhere else to let us download?

Well, thanks for the fast answer. I think it's a dumb question but why can't upload the files somewhere else to let us download?

Yes, you are right, this is a dumb question. :yup:

Yes, you are right, this is a dumb question. :yup:

Gold

Civinator, I will wait for as long as you need. Please, I beg you do not forget about us. I want to download the latest version of this mod and keep it on this laptop until the end of time. I will pass it to my children and speak of Rocoteh and Civinator with high praise.

I hope to be playing soon.
Regards.

Gold

Civinator, I will wait for as long as you need. Please, I beg you do not forget about us. I want to download the latest version of this mod and keep it on this laptop until the end of time. I will pass it to my children and speak of Rocoteh and Civinator with high praise.

I hope to be playing soon.
Regards.

Hail_Rocoteh, welcome at CFC! :band:[party] It´s enough if you praise Rocoteh, because it is his woderful scenario. :) I only made a graphical update. The situation is the same as in the posts above. I invested much, much of my rare time in the development of SOE, CCM and also some time in the graphical update of WW2 Global Gold, so you can be sure the update and the fans of those mods and scenarios will not be forgotten.

i used to have this mod on my old pc but when i upgraded to a knew, i forgot to save the WW2mod :(

about my version of WW2 that i founded in the internet, i think is "WW2-Global Version B.

Creator: Rocoteh."

and sorry for my poor english.

i used to have this mod on my old pc but when i upgraded to a knew, i forgot to save the WW2mod :(

about my version of WW2 that i founded in the internet, i think is "WW2-Global Version B.

Creator: Rocoteh."

and sorry for my poor english.

rataotjk, unfortunately I´m not aware of any version called "WW2-Global Version B" and therefore I cannot attachehere temporary a biq for it.

BtW: At present I´m still working on the civilopedia for the next version of CCM, what is a massive amout of work to do. I post this here, as parts of the new civilopedia will be used for SOE and WW2 Global Gold, too. So here I show a screenshot of the new format of the civilopedia, too.

Spoiler :

And, as there is no other way to post this: Hail_Rocoteh, I cannot answer your pm. When trying to answer, I receive the following message: Hail_Rocoteh has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. So for all others with the same thoughts: Unfortunately I don´t have the time to burn CDs with SOE and WW2 Global and to send them around the globe as I invest all my free civ-time to the progress of CCM and the parts that will be used in SOE and WW2 Global Gold, too.

Why can't you get this site to host the file?

CFC doesn´t host Civ 3 scenarios, but Atomic Gamer. MarineCorps contacted CFC before the closing of the SOC site about a transfer of the scenarios and mods but there was no positive reaction. The only Civ site that helped was CivForum.de.

Rocoteh wasn´t happy with CFC, that´s why he left CFC and went to SOC. I think Rocoteh´s opinion should be respected and that´s why I would upload here a biq of WW2 Global only temporary. The problem isn´t to find a host - the host still exists. The problem is to find the time to present the scenario in a way I think it should be presented - and please don´t forgot there are some other mods and scenarios from the SOC site, that a lot of civers demand again, too. For example to revive AoI costed me about 1 1/2 month of my precious modding time and of course delayed the work on CCM, SOE and WW2 Global Gold. WW2 Global Gold needs SOE and SOE needs a lot of additional work, especially with the civilopedia. The new standards for the SOE civilopedia come from CCM.

All these mods and scenarios were available to the civers for many years at SOC, without many of them who did download them, even saying thank you to MarineCorps or the creators of the mods and scenarios. So I think it´s adequate to wait a little bit until these mods and scenarios will reapear again. I do what I can. :)

Civinator... the new format for the civilopedia Looks Great :goodjob:

Good Luck with the work overload and I am sure your efforts are much appreciated.

Vuldacon, thank you very much. I hope in about one month we can open the nonpublic forum for playtesting the new version of CCM and I could need your help for adjusting your breathtaking nuclear explosion graphics to the C3C ICBMs so they don´t start with the bottoms up. The same with the nuclear bombers - and also good luck to your next version of EFZI2 Complete. :)

Civinator... like you and others, Life has prevented me from doing all I want when I want so Play testing, adjusting and getting the New update out is difficult this time of year. Not enough Hours in a Day (and Night) :)

I too wish you the Best on your efforts toward your New CCM Version :goodjob:

Civinator, thats a great scenario and i am enjoying a lot. but sadly encountered an error and cant play further. pls check:

FILE NOT FOUND

"Art\Units\J021 Type 3 Chi-Nu\J021 Type 3 Chi-Nu.INI"

AUDIO

Civinator, thats a great scenario and i am enjoying a lot. but sadly encountered an error and cant play further. pls check:

FILE NOT FOUND

"Art\Units\J021 Type 3 Chi-Nu\J021 Type 3 Chi-Nu.INI"

AUDIO

nicator, thank you very much for your interest in WW2 Global Gold and for reporting an error. :) The scenario was made by Rocoteh. I only did a graphical update.

The error lies in the unit graphics of the SOE units that are linked to WW2 Global Gold. If you look in the SOE\arts\units folder you will find the unit file:
J021_Type 3 Chi-Nu

The error -at least for the linked WW2 Global Gold graphics - is, that the scenario is looking for a unit named J021 Type 3 Chi-Nu without the "subline" (I don´t know the correct English term for it). As I don´t have the time to cheque, if SOE needs the unit with that "subline", the easiest way to fix the error is as following:

1.Copy the unit J021_Type 3 Chi-Nu to your desktop (or to any other folder), rename the name of the folder from J021_Type 3 Chi-Nu to J021 Type 3 Chi-Nu and also rename the INI-file inside the folder in the same way.

2. Copy the renamed unit to the SOE\arts\units folder

Now you should have two units inside this folder looking as following (I temporarily attache a sceenshot):

You now should easily be able to continue your game. :)

I haven´t forgotten the re-upload of SOE and WW2 Global, but at present things for me are moving really tough in RL.

Attachments

• J021 Type 3 Chi-Nu.jpg
    J021 Type 3 Chi-Nu.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 699
Civinator,

Thank you for your prompt response. I will try that later when I get home and report to you. :) Cheers!

Top Bottom