WW2 ground units

FCM F1

Giant tank. Remember to use the Rotate to Attack flag.

Wait, I thought rotate for attack didn't work with land units? Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly.

It might have something to do with the "Ranged Attack" flag also - although I'm not sure what it might be.

For what it's worth (going somewhat OT), I've always had trouble with naval units when one doesn't have Rotate and the other does...

I never know that French develop such a monster. Great unit BTW.
Now those are pretty awesome and moreso unexpected new additions - China is moving onto the stage and that FCM is a great nemesis for your Maus/K100 and US T-28 tanks. Many thanks & Kuddos Wyrmshadow !!!

@Nexxo: The French, apart from the FCM F1 even had several designs in the make by competitors (see the AMX tracteurs, where it says chars lours). But then again, most large powers were at it during even the interwar and early stages of WWII.

Kosmolets or Kosmolet - I guess, it's meant Komsomolets T-20 armored tractor bronirovannyy gusenichnyy tyagach Komsomolets T-20."Kosmolet" in Russian means "Spaceship" in science fiction books.Otherwise, a very good pack of the WWII.Particularly pleased Finnish, captured Soviet tanks and armored cars :goodjob: Pity that Wyrm does not see this message :cry:

Your lighting is spectacular as always these will make some interesting additions to the game.
Ares that subtle fidget is great, also the German Victory wav.

Use it as a simple troop APC, so you can use Gary's Polish soldier animations for the fort and attack.

Brilliant work as usual; "ditto" BK's comments (your use of light really is spectacular.) And I love those, "l'entre deux guerres" AFVs :king:

Best,

Oz

EDIT/PS: For those who don't know, the VK4502(p) was the Porsche King Tiger (Konigstiger) Type 180/181 with turret designed by Krupp.

-O.

Top Bottom