WWI IN Europe

Revan IV

Chieftain
I made this scenario last night. It is based on WWI in Europe.

Nations:
1German Empire
2Austro-Hungarian Empire
3Russian Empire
4France
5U.K.
6Spain
7Portugal
8Italy
9Serbia
10Ottoman Empire

Leaders:

1Kaiser Wilhelm II
2ArchDuke Rudolf
3Czar Nicholas II
4Joseph Joffre
5Queen Elizabeth II
6General Saxton Reg
7Prince Henry
8Prime Minister Orlando
9Prime Minister Vojvodina
10Sultan Enver Pasha

Alliances:
Central Powers-
German Empire
Austro-Hungarian Empire
Ottoman Empire

Enente Powers-
U.K.
France
Russian Empire
Serbia

Unaligned Nations:
Italy
Spain
Portugal

Please tell me if there is anything that I need to change, because this is the first map that have posted for other people to see...

Download Here
http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/117067/WWI_in_Europe.biq

Also I'll get Pics of the map and gameplay when I can figure it out. If some one could tell me how to add pictures, that would be cool

You need to do a lot of work with city names and placement. For example, Amsterdam and Rotterdam are not in the Balkans, in fact, they're in the opposite of the Balkans. It's a good start though.

The Schlieffen Plan (I know thats spelled wrong) Will utterly fail, because Russia has railroads, make them roads and that's solved. But as the above, You got city placemnt AND names to work on. And since this isnt a huge game I'd go ahead and add some scandinavian countries and the lowlanders (belgium, netherlands, denmark)

Well... the only city placed correctly seems to be London. And you should add Wyrms WW1 units to the game.

Well... the only city placed correctly seems to be London. And you should add Wyrms WW1 units to the game.

Thanks for reminding me. I havent done it yet cus I just made it last nite, but I'll get to that when I have more time today. Thanks for reminding me cus I probably would have forgotten I you didn't

You need to do a lot of work with city names and placement. For example, Amsterdam and Rotterdam are not in the Balkans, in fact, they're in the opposite of the Balkans. It's a good start though.

Amsterdam and Rotterdam are in Romania now, didn't you know?! :D Edit: Ohh and Vienna too!

And Rome is correctly, placed, and Madrid and Lisbon, but some cities are incredibly off. :)

Top Bottom