1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Xenoblade Chronicles Civilization 1.5

A Civilization based of the game Xenoblade Chronicles

1. Mav12

Mav12 Chieftain

Mav12 submitted a new resource:

Xenoblade Chronicles Civilization - A Civilization based of the game Xenoblade Chronicles

Read more about this resource...

Chinese American likes this.
  2. Mav12

Mav12 Chieftain

3. retrocity5

retrocity5 Prince

When they release the mod tools I can wait to see the UC's and leaderscreen.

4. son_of_heaven176

son_of_heaven176 Chieftain

I just tried it out, and so far, it's not bad. However, there's no music!

Also, there are a few spelling and grammar errors in the civ description and the unit descriptions (mainly their/there and plural/possessive errors). I'm new to these forums, and I don't know if there's a private-messaging function, so I won't put all the errors here yet.

A suggestion, though: The Civ Ability activates when I'm attacking an enemy unit that the same type as mine (i.e., my Warrior attacking a Barbarian Warrior). Given what the ability is based off of, that should be fixed to only activate when your unit is adjacent to a Monad unit of the same type, not just any civ's unit of the same type.

5. Mav12

Mav12 Chieftain

This mod was made in the first weeks of the games release, so its full of bugs as such, I haven't touched it since, meanwhile the game and Firaxis have grown to disappoint me (there are still no modding tools or workshop) so I have no motivation to do anything with this. whenever Firaxis and co add those I may actually fix and add to this mod when Im not busy with college

6. son_of_heaven176

son_of_heaven176 Chieftain

Workshop has recently been added.

7. Mav12

Mav12 Chieftain

I have looked at things now that mod support has been added:

- In regards to the UA, I cannot find anything that limits the ability to friendly units from your civ only, the hoplite ability of which its based seems to rely on the fact its a UU only Greece can have (this means I have to make a unique for every unit I want to have it), I can do this whenever I feel I have the time

- In regards to art, it would be helpful for a guide on how to modify graphics, since from what Ive seen you still have to replace/mess with base game files, and figuring it all out, let alone making the graphics is not something Im into right now